September 2, 2014 | 1784 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Smackers Ice Creamies in Vanilla Dream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It smells like cake frosting to me but the scent fades into a coconuty scent when i apply it (coconut oil is one of the ingredients).it has a slightly sweet taste and it doesnt leave my lips glossy, its more like a lipbalm. The texture isnt sticky at all so it doesnt last but i dont mind reapplying.like all lipsmackers, its dirt cheap and i love the cute tiny tube!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by cutiesweetjojo50301

THIS WAS THE WORST LIP GLOSS I COULD EVER GET! It smells really bad and the taste was terrible. The packaging was bad, too. It was too small. I hope that this lip gloss burns in heck.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2006 10:51:00 PM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hated it. I expected it to be Vanilla Frosting or cupcake but it had a very mediciny smell to it. Yuck. Size is very small. I hope they d/c it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 8:28:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As I was in the store, I was looking for a nice vanilla scented gloss. I looked at this and remembered how much I loved my "Banana Split" one, so I picked it up. But the scent of this "Ice Creamies" is really...off. It smells like vanilla ice cream or frosting but there is this really weird strong Play Doh-y smell to it. On top of Play Doh-y ice cream, it is sickingly sweet. I can hardly stand it. I could barely get past the smell when I tried it on. Like the other "Ice Creamies" it goes on clear and glossy. And like the other "Ice Creamies" the texture of this gloss is very slippery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will be buying this again, I LOVE it, it does smell sickening sweet, like a very strong vanilla frosting scent, it almost makes me sick to my stomach at first because of the strong sweet smell but thats ok, I love frosting scented things and this makes my lips shiny and very soft.