April 16, 2014 | 1986 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Glazewear in Peach Fizz

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

I bought the little tube of this from Avon for 99 cents and am obsessed!

PROS: Great peach/orangey/pink color with LOTS of gold glimmer (similar in color to Clinique's Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Extra Apricot). And a little bit of pearl. The texture is also similar to FPLPS, but without the tingling/plumping action--thick and a little sticky. While I was worried about the scent at first (vanilla-coconut?), I've grown to love it! Great price. Decent lasting power. Decently moisturizing.

CONS: Only comes in a mini tube, as far as I know. The little tube is little annoying (the screw-on lid can get a little stuck, and the foil sticker peels a little).

Overall, a really good gloss! I would definitely recommend it to friends, and will probably stock up on this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 9:35:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a GREAT color...love the peach color with gold shimmer..it is a perfect neutral shade..highly recommended to anyone with a more dark skin I wear NC40 from MAC (tan olive skin). It is non-sticky and it lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't dry your lips! I just wish I can find it in a full size rather than the MINI it would be so much better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 2:34:00 PM More reviews by chelleywhite

I really like this creamy, non-sticky gloss. Love the vanilla scent and the face brightening shade - a gentle true peach with a silvery-gold sheen. Would definitely buy glazewear again - in my opinion it's better than Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 2:47:00 AM More reviews by apsalmist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is so delicate and looks so nice on me! It feels wonderful too, with a hint of feeling thick that lets me know it's on my lips. The package is small enough to tuck into a small clutch or billfold, also. I'll definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

Pretty, subdued peach colour that is so easy to wear. Neutral, not overly orange if you ask me. Nice shimmer, vanilla scent and lasts a long time. I love getting these on sale for 2.99 cdn. They're some of my favourite lip glosses!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by babyy_yn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought glazewear would be glossy and shimmery and beautiful because of the picture and the price for a pretty small amount..but it wasn't..this colour i cant imagin looking good on anyone..its too orangy and it doesnt shine AT ALL ..

I tried this gloss again after seeing a picture of a member wearing this and i though..hmm..it looks great on her..so i tried it again..i really like it now..it's still not shiny like i wanted but we could fix that with some NYC colourless lip gloss which is super shiny=)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by jump12

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Avon's warm colors, like this and brown sugar. As I said in my other review, they remind me of summer, so I love wearing them year-round! Great shine and they're dirt cheap!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2005 7:19:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Yeeeahhh, I like it. It IS very light so better as a Spring color. I am tanned so it is nice and light for a minimalist day. And as with all Glazewears the smell is great and has a nice consistancy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Judifruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like Glazewears overall. They're creamy and smell nice. I did not like Peach Fizz but I think it could very well just not be my color. It's like a frosty peach.