September 20, 2014 | 1174 users online

Lip Gloss - Yves Saint Laurent - Tinted Lip Balm - 3 Rose Cordial

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As mentioned, this is shockingly, scarily bright in the tube, but applies and blends considerably sheerer [thankfully]. Has an SPF, is non-sticky, and has no perceptible smell, nor taste. Therefore, it's more of a tinted lip balm, rather than a glossy gloss. Much better than YSL lip-colors, too. All-the-way-around pretty and reliable. A stunning seasonal treat, complete with the luxury YSL signature gold packaging.

[I still apply this with a retractable lip-brush and a magnifying mirror, just so that I can blend exactly the right amount where I want it].

A winner!.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 3:26:00 PM More reviews by forsythia19

I just bought this a couple of days ago and I'm already in love! This is my first product from YSL and I am not at all disappointed. The shade looks shockingly bright in the tube, but on it gives my pale lips nice pop of pinky-cherry colour. The texture is also wonderful- it is thick enough to provide long-lasting colour, but I do not find it sticky at all. It is also quite moisturizing and has SPF10, which is great for summer. I can't wait to try this balm in other shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 4:37:00 AM More reviews by la_sabina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm. The tint is very lolita and yet chic, and will probably suit most women and most seasons. I have dark hair and fair skin and this balm looks absolutely beautiful on me, and it will probably look even better in summer with a bit of a tan. The packaging is very luxurious, as always when it comes to YSL. I'm also very fond of the texture, quite thick, yet creamy, and not sticky at all (as Lancome's Juicy Tubes are), and quite shiny. I will definitely purchase again, also in other colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lovely friend of mine bought me this,and I love it.It gives my lips a beautiful pink sheen and it's very moisturizing.Sweet taste.Love the SPF 10.Beautiful packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2005 8:02:00 AM More reviews by anita_177

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is exactly what I have been looking for in my hunt for the perfect tinted lip balm! I have very pale lips and this gives them a healthy pop of pink, as if they're blushing. Just perfect against my PPP skin. This is very moisturising as well. Remember this is a lip BALM though, not a gloss, and could look too strong if piled on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 6:29:00 AM More reviews by chilli

Love love love this. This shade looks awesome against my yellow based PPP skin and green eyes. Very chic with a kick. I usually compain this shade with tons of black masvara.

When I bought my first YSL tinted lip balm I hated the taste and smeel. I generally dislike fragrance in my lip products. But as I loved the shade (#2)I put uo with the ickly sweet taste and i got used to it. Now, it's not a big deal. I love the way my lips look and feel when wearing thse. Rave!