September 1, 2014 | 1993 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Blondiebec

I've just rediscovered this perfume again after quite a few years. It is such an easy perfume to wear, powdery, clean and sweet, but not sickly sweet. It is also a warm smell and I would say more of a an autumn/winter fragrance. So pleased I have found this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by pacciosa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this perfume only based to your rewiews, because it is sold only on line stores, and when I received it...love it at the first smell! It's a sweet, powdery and soft fragrance, very modern and feminine! I'm a fan of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist and i wanted to change perfume but non too far from it, and Emporio Armani HER it's the right perfect one! it is very delicate but lasts many hours (about eight on me). I don't have the masculine sensation at first sniff, it is very sweet and sexy and it don't change smell during the day! very very beautiful! Goodbye to all (and excuse me for my english not correct) <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my top favorite perfumes ever! Such a mysterious, soft, and sexy scent. I cant describe it exactly but very exotic. Especially good to wear in the Fall/Winter. Ive stocked up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the only fragrance which I have bought multiple times. It's very versatile, you can wear it during the day at the office, but it's also completely in it's place at night while going out. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

When I moved to Italy in 2001, one of my roomates wore this perfume. Needless to say, once I asked her the name, I went out and bought myself a bottle and have been wearing it ever since! Since this time, I met my husband, and he has always loved this scent. He picks up our children and says, ooohh you smell like mommy. It is absolutely adorable. What I love most about this perfume is that it is not your typical floral smelling perfume and I feel it is has masculine notes to it, which makes it so intriguing. Spicy, vanilla, fresh is the best way for me to describe it. For as long as I can buy this, I will wear it. It has been my go to fragrance since 21 years of age, and hopefully will be forever!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I really wanted to like this as the reviews were so good, and finally the perfumery where I live got this. I was disappointed to smell that this had some of the same notes as Flowing by Puma, which I remember as a cheap perfume I wore when I was small. Other people may not have the same memory, but this just reminds me of cheapness and childishness :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very surprised by the quality of this fragance. Don't know how it is in the other countries but in the UK this a mass market scent that every second young guy or girl buys at Christmas. This is the main reason I have always shyed away from it feeling it had "cheap" image. The sleek design of the bottle meant I was expenting a clean scent but surpised that it is actualy spicy and creamy and sophisticated. Its not a classic scent but it definelty is worth every penny and think it very good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by demeter18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Armani in general almost always makes great scents be it for men or women. This is a great creation that captures the right musk, floral notes and subtle vanilla. There was never a day I wore this that people wouldn't ask me what I'm wearing. Reflects modern elegance,class with a carefree spirit.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Pandan

This was the first ever perfume I bought for myself. It's so gorgeous and that powdery woody vanilla scent is to die for. This is normally my fall/winter scent and every time I wear it I just can't stop sniffing my wrists! And I like the fact that it's got a few masculine notes, making it more interesting and unique than the typical perfumes out there!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I love this perfume. I wear it of an evening if going out. It's quite musky and I prefer heavier fragrances rather than light. This is very distinctive and I would buy again and again!