October 21, 2014 | 916 users online

Bath Treatments - Beauticontrol - Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite BC product. I repurchase it over and over again even though it is quite spendy! I'm not a bath person but I love it as a foot soak for weary, achy, burning, throbbing feet at the end of a nursing shift. I rub some into my tired legs after my shower and it's a quick pick me up! I love a facecloth dipped in water that has some of this in it draped on my face. Very relaxing. I love burning some in my oil burner to fill my living space with serenity. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by flirty

I LOVE the way this smells. Cool and pepperminty. So fresh and invigorating!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by quilla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this---as a bath soak, foot soak or even in a hot washcloth on your face. A little pricey, but for the different uses I get out of it it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Skylarv217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This Is my Favorite pampering product! It relieves aching muscles and defiantly relaxes bought for close friends because I loved it so much. GREAT for marathon runners. Really makes you feel refreshed and GREAT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lgoddard2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never actually used this as a bath soak like it is intended. Here is what I do with it: whenever I feel a cold coming on, have a cold, or am the least bit stuffy, I pour a capful into a little bowl with some hot water, soak a washcloth in it, and put it over my face. If I breathe it for a few minutes, it clears my sinuses up so well. Also, if you have a facial steamer, try adding a capful of this stuff to the water to be steamed for the same kind of effect. This has stopped my colds dead in their tracks time and time again. Will definitely repurchase, and I reccomend that everyone purchases it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 11:11:00 AM More reviews by ShoppingMommy

Love, love, LOVE this stuff! It is one of my HG products. I have repurchased it twice and will continue to do so. I started using this when I was about 7 months pregnant and it helped the aches and pains tremendously. I also love the smell. After I have taken a bath with this, my whole master suite smells great for several hours. One tip though, because it detoxifies impurities, it does leave you a bit dehydrated, so you may feel like drinking a lot of water after taking a bath in this.

I have repurchased this twice and will continue to do so. It is expensive, but it is my guilty pleasure and the product is well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by coscouns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with the other reviewers. This is great stuff! I had such a backache and sore muscles, and soaked for 15 minutes with this. I felt much better. My skin stayed soft and silky until the morning when I showered. It smells so soothing. It also worked wonders on my exsema (can't spell it!) on my back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 8:01:00 AM More reviews by ultimagrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to second the first review. This stuff is awesome!!! I'm not sure how it does what it does but if you're hurting with sore muscles or the flu, this stuff takes it all away. It smells WONDERFUL and leaves your skin feeling tingly after you get out of the bath. It has some oils in it so you also feel very, very smooth.

I find that the best thing to do is add about 6 capfuls to bath water and soak for 10-15 minutes. Oh the difference this stuff makes with sore muscles!!! If you try one thing from the Beauticontrol line, this should be it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 6:10:00 PM More reviews by stickgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

TRY THIS STUFF... if you want to make your bath time into something special!
If your like me, finding quality "bath time" is rare, between job, family, etc... so I'm always on the look out to find a product to make each time a memorable one... this one delivers:
This is part of a new "spa treatment" line from BeautiControl (an up-and coming party-sales co.). The scent of this is what really intrigued me... it's pepperment, but in a way you have never smelled it... dare I say an earthy, more classy variety? Manages to be both soothing and engerizing at the same time. Added to an Olive Oil base is other body and soul friendly things like bergamont, aloe and citrus which creates a depth of character like I've never smelled OR felt. Bonus points for a striking bottle color/design.
Use it as a foot soak or in the bath tub, either way you won't be disappointed! BC claims this purges the skin of toxins, rejuvinates and leaves you with smoother skin... well, not sure about my toxins, but my olafactory senses and my skin loves this stuff! It surrounds you with it's heavenly scent and after one try, you won't want to take a bath without it... going to try the Warming Massage Oil (from the same line) next ... the more I try from BeautiControl, the more I like!