April 18, 2014 | 1561 users online

Lip Gloss - Merle Norman - Luxiva Delites lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by MyGr8DaneGuinness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sadly, these glosses have been discontinued, but if you are looking to score some, check out ebay. Currently, quite a few are listed. I purchased 2 the other day and 2 last week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss! I am so glad I got this. I actually got it for an after Thanksgiving sale...40% off. I wish I had gotten more than 1. It wears well, looks great, has a lot of color, is not sticky. This is a really fabulous lipgloss! I am very impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so I had to put a rating on for price, but that being said I got this product in a free gift pack so I can't comment on it. However I did look at their products and as far as high end makeup is concerned I thought it was a pretty fair price. What I liked about it is I can pop it in my pocket because it's small enough. I also liked the consistency, in the past I have had really sticky lip gloss and It's just annoying, this is really smooth stuff and feels almost like a liquid going on. My "sticky " lip gloss I've dealt with before, the colour lasted like 5 min typically and then left my lips dry, this stuff the colour lasts forever (as a matter of fact I may go with a lighter colour next time) and it leaves your lips nourished.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by justplainme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these lip glosses. They are smooth and very pigmented without any taste or odor. Also, they stay on for a long time.
Some colors are far better than other ones. I have it in six colors: sass-parilla, iced coffee, sangria, pink champagne, strawberry smoothie, and berry fizz. Sass-parilla is my favorite, its a neutral plum color with a bit of shimmer. Iced coffee is brown and far to shimmery for my tastes. Sangria is a deeper version of sass-parilla with a little more shimmer. Pink champagne is light pink with a golden sheen. Strawberry smoothie is my second favorite, a nice pink color with absolutely no shimmer or sheen. Berry fizz is a hot pink with some purple in it. It goes on as a unflattering, bright pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by weulike

mmmm this stuff is so yummy!it feels awesome on my lips..and might i mention i usually hate lipgloss!this was a free gift with my purchase and i said what the hell ill try it out but i deff would buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 9:19:00 AM More reviews by jenncolby

I heart the color pink lady...it is such a unique color and havent been able to find a dupe for it anywhere!!! But I really dont need one cause the gloss itself is so smooth..not sticky..just smooth on your lips. my only complaint is the packaging...it is a squeeze tube and tends to get a little messy for me sometimes...but I will continue to buy!!! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by wildaquarian

I have a sample in Pink Cadillac and I'm amazed that it doesn't feel sticky and has no odor like a lot of glosses I've tried in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cherity81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have bought the iced coffe delite lipgloss and i love it!. I put it over the spice sachet lip pencil for the ultimate bronze goddess look! I Love it and i get more compliments than I ever have with any other lipstick or gloss. Everytime I wear it someone asks me where I got it from.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have bought two of these in the past week, I have bought the Clear (Tonic) and Razzitni this is a beautiful plum color. I put it on top of my Plum Crazy Lip Pencil plus LOVE IT!!! Thank you Merle girl, you know who you are!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by ultimagrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this in "Sass-parilla" which the SA said was one of their top selling colors. The best way I can describe the color is a brown based pink-mauve. It's not light but it's not dark. The SA said that a lot of women like it for a natural lip look. I would have to agree that that's the best way to describe the color - it's natural but enough to show up and give some pigment to the lips. This gloss has a really nice texture - I have to say that I'm impressed. It's not sticky and is not runny. It feels like it adheres nicely to the lips and seems to last longer than most glosses. My lips look smooth and even with a nice, natural shine after using the gloss. I like the angled end of the applicator and like the size of the gloss - it's easy to toss in my purse. I definitely plan to repurchase.