October 25, 2014 | 1023 users online

Treatments (Face) - Paula's Choice - Blemish Fighting Solution

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Corin123

This irritates my skin and does not improve my acne. Furthermore, it is sticky and the packaging looks and feels cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best BP solution I've used to date. I thought proactiv's was good, but this one is way better. Yeah the price is a bit steep (better than proactiv though), but it lasts a long time and the anti-irritants and texture make it worth it. Proactiv is still nice, I find it more moisturizing than Paula's, which for me is NOT a plus, I like to moisturize on top of it, and doing that with proactiv would make me too greasy. I like the gel liquidy texture, it smooths easy and sinks right in. The anti-irritants really do make a difference for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Xee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use it as a spot treatment on my pimples.
I found it reduce redness and acne size if you apply as soon as a pimple pops out. This is quit effective in treating pimples. However, if use too frequently, will cause excessive dryness and peeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by minerva9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best benzoyl peroxide lotion I have found. It works really well without irritating my skin. I use it almost daily.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by laurieahigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive, reactive skin. I used this product for a few years. I used it in the morning and at night. I still had acne and blackheads despite using the whole line of products. I have started to use a drop of pure tea tree oil mixed with my lotion. I have found this works better. I was tired of ruining all the pillowcases and shirts from using a benzoyl perozide product. So I was happy to find something that works better for me and not ruin clothes using it. I do have to mix the tea tree oil with something or it will cause a dermatitis reaction when used full strength.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by BondGirl073

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find this product has really helped my teenage's son acne, IF he is diligent about applying it in the morning and at night...
I'm thinking perhaps we will try the extra strength formulation next because of that...

I, however, HATE the packaging. I can't count the times that the lid has been dropped. It really needs a flip top cap (not a screw cap).

I would repurchase either this or the extra strength formulation of this product however.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by selecu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for a month and have almost finished my tube. I bought it to use with the acne.org regimen, which I adore. It worked at first, but over the past week or so I've noticed I'm breaking out again. After switching back to Neutrogena On-the-Spot (or the CVS version this time) my skin's clearing back up. I peeked at the ingredients, and I think my skin dislikes the dimethicone in the PC gel (after all, I did apply it morning and night so it was on my skin all the time). It seems odd for Paula to include such a common pore-clogger in her careful and conscientious product formulation. It was also fairly expensive and I found the texture a bit runny for my liking. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Mollybad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Price increase warning: Paula's Choice has significantly raised the prices of its product samples while SIGNIFICANTLY reducing their size. If you're thinking about taking these with you on a trip, then you'll pay a LOT for that luxury. It's terribly disappointing. I could see raising the prices on the same-size samples, but to then make the samples SO MUCH smaller (from 4.4 ml. to 1.77 ml., for example) is just agonizing. It's such a greedy move.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by sarahhernan

this product is by far teh worst product. i got a huge break out around my chin and jawline.. it gave me huge red pimples that itched like crazy and till this day im still trying to cure what this product did to me... it was horrible i could not go out because i was horrified at how bad my skin looked and did not want anyone else to see me... im so dissapionted.. so mad at the same time. dont buy waste of money.. it will make u break out really badly. im been honest and truthful. beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by grosch

This product, along with a more diligent skincare routine, has transformed my previously problematic skin. I have ultra-sensitive skin, but this water-based liquid sinks in and doesn't leave my skin irritated. I only use a very thin layer on my chin (where I previously suffered from constant breakouts), and it seems to be enough. It's light enough to wear during the day under makeup, so that's also a plus. This is definitely an HG acne-fighting product.