December 20, 2014 | 1755 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks - Powder Pink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by dogdaze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday go-to blush atm. NC20, shows up matte peachy w/a tiny warm-pink hue. I am applying w/a blush brush which I cannot identify as I've had it forever. I apply it rather thinly and sometimes top it w/a tap of something like Cargo Big Easy powder blush to add a barely visible shimmer and some more staying power. I really don't want to take the time to play w/it in the morning and like the packaging a lot as it is so easy to get to w/brush or finger. Easy blush application, nice even coverage. I have had it for awhile so if they have reissued in smaller pkg, mine is the older larger pot. I occasionally use this on my lips as a stain and top it w/gloss as on its own it is quite drying and just too pale for lips. I will never run out of it and not likely to repurchase...it is a good product but can undoubtedly be duped at a lower price. I got this and Pale Pink online w/a 20% off code. TBH I doubt I would have walked into a dept. store and paid full price for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by shutuptara

Love this product, I got it as a present and have to admit, I was unsure. I had never tried pot rouge but I loved it although it did take a bit longer to apply. If you make a mistake, it is quite difficult to correct as it's so well pigmented. It has a nice not over-powering scent and my skin didnt seem to react. Overall, I like this product but I definitely prefer to use it on my lips. Lovely colour. My tip would be less it more though when it comes to this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I thought I wouldn't like this one. For my medium /warm skin tone I thought this wouldn't work, it seemed too light. Instead I love it. It feels so natural, its so wearable, A natural makeup look with that certain "omph". If used with proper face highlighting (illuminating pens, or even Bbrown’s shimmer brick) it makes a great ensemble. As for the quality product itself, its excellent, glides on smoothly, stays on all day. Great product

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by budzwhiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my first ever lip & cheek tint makeup. I always thought of these things as hassle, y'know when you can simply use a brush and pat makeup on your face.
But I am in love now. The color is just so natural, applied on your lips or cheeks! I also find it moisturizing, and it is long wearing than powder blushes. Definitely HG material.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by missiwi1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gives my skin a beautiful natural looking flush.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by beautifulthings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I so badly wanted to love this product especially as I'd seen Lisa Eldridge doing a gorgeous no make up make up look, featuring this product. Granted, the colour is a good neutral pinky colour (though the name is misleading as it's nowhere near what I'd call a powder pink), but frankly the staying power is just abismal. It was gone by mid morning and I'm not the sort of girl to carry a whole make up bag for touch ups so I want my make up to last the duration.

I'm still persisting with it, determined to make it work, though I have to put some powder on top otherwise it'll barely last until I get into work. I won't be buying it again as I'm sure I can find a similar colour in a range that has better staying power.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by taylod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This blends smoothly on my super dry, mature skin. Looks very natural, and adds a healthy glow to cheeks and forehead. I find it a bit drying on my lips, but it's the best cream blush I've ever used. I have fair skin and like the powder pink for my winter skin tone. Will probably try the rose in the summer with a bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this cream blush, because it looks very natural on and the color stays put throughout the day. However, the blush is quite hard in the pot, so I always use my fingers to apply to warm it up a bit. This can make it a bit tough to blend. They repackaged this product and it now contains a lot less.... but I like the old version of it. You get TONS in one pot!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by leung

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased this after watching a beauty guru's video on youtube. Unfortunately, it is a hassle to apply. Not easy to blend with fingers! I had to switch to a fan brush. A little goes a long way....Too much trouble for hurried mornings.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by emmaorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm somewhat of a blush fanatic and i quite love this stuff. i'm on my third tin. the good points first - it's very versatile and buildable, works with any make up look; it's travel-friendly (i carry this in my purse for touch ups); it blends very well; it also works as a great base for a powder blush. it also lasts forever. however, the staying power is pretty bad. if i wear this without powder on top, i would probably have to re-apply every hour. further, the name is misleading. it looks fantastic on my cheeks but on my lips... not so great. it's very drying, highlights every crack in my lips and takes on a strange, orangey color.