Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Where have you been all my life? I have oily skin and I haven't used any primer or moisturizer before the application, I just used powder. It lasts perfectly. This is my HG everyday foundation now. I always look ratings before buying anything. Thank you makeupalley, you saved my life again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-5- i absolutely love this foundation i had it off my ads girlfriend at first and starting using it the clor is oerfect and gorgeous and it covers up my blemishes and red patches really well. it blends in really easily and doesnt leave streaks on your face.

price-5 i think this foundation is well wortth the price considering it lasts so long and that its such a good foundation

packaging-5 i like the packaging on this foundation because it has a crew on lid which i like ad i like the fact that you can actuallu see the color your purchasing without having to guess.

will re-ourchase and would recommend !

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Use this foundation daily now (used to use Boots No7 Stay Perfect liquid foundation).

Pros:
- price is quite good (around £8)
- compact, good size to carry around and not in a glass bottle so no breakages
- medium coverage (perfect for my skin)
- doesn't catch on patches of dry skin

Cons:
- the packaging is a bit annoying because you can't get all of the product out

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love this

I have used this product over a number of years, I like it. I would recommend it, it is a bit thick and you have to put it on quickly before it dries, good coverage.

Great coverage and actually lasts longer than other foundations of the same type. Quite thick, so if you need a very strong coverage, you can layer this product and you'll get what you need. Slightly oxidizes and the shade i use (100 Fair) has slightly pinkish undertones. Not great for dry skin as it actually accentuates the flaky skin. Use moisturizer beforehand.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is one of the foundations I will always go back to when looking for a long lasting full coverage finish!! The foundation is fairly thick yet blends perfectly,it may just take a little more effort and caution than other foundations. Very worth the extra few minutes!! x

Απλό.....

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It was okay but not one I'd go to on a regular basis. Too thick for my liking and settled into lines too much

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use a mixture of different foundations and concealers when getting a completely flawless look for a party or special occasion, one of which is Max Factor Lasting Performance.

I use the shade 100 Fair because I have fair pink skin. I have to use it with powder if I'm just wearing it by itself because I have slightly oily skin. It gives me good enough coverage by itself and lasts all day, but because I have oily skin have to reapply my powder to reduce shine.

It smells nice, doesn't break out any spots or red patches and feels fine on my skin but it does make my skin slightly more oily so if you don't want to reapply powder throughout the day and you have oily skin I wouldn't buy this product. Otherwise, go for it!