September 22, 2014 | 1976 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

Απλό.....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

It was okay but not one I'd go to on a regular basis. Too thick for my liking and settled into lines too much

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by AllMadeUpForFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use a mixture of different foundations and concealers when getting a completely flawless look for a party or special occasion, one of which is Max Factor Lasting Performance.

I use the shade 100 Fair because I have fair pink skin. I have to use it with powder if I'm just wearing it by itself because I have slightly oily skin. It gives me good enough coverage by itself and lasts all day, but because I have oily skin have to reapply my powder to reduce shine.

It smells nice, doesn't break out any spots or red patches and feels fine on my skin but it does make my skin slightly more oily so if you don't want to reapply powder throughout the day and you have oily skin I wouldn't buy this product. Otherwise, go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Im very pale and bought the wrong shade that was too dark but the formula is high coverage and does last well all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by julzihead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for 5 years. Tried other products that are more expensive but still went back to this. I apply it with my fingers and only use a tiny amount, even though I apply a very thin layer on my skin it still covers up very well, without making it look like I have a heap of makeup on. I love this as it doesn't make my skin look oily after a long day, but it doesn't look matte at the same time. The only downside is the price - I try to purchase 2-3 tubes when I see a discount. I am asian and I use 102. It is really hard to wash off if you get on your white clothes, so I usually top it up with finishing powder, and not use in neckline.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

I have combination skin. Really dry on my nose it always peels, oily everywhere else. I like full coverage but find it really hard to get anything to stick. I bought this the first time because it was on special and had heard good reviews on it. It is the best thing that's ever happened to me! After the first day of wearing it I went back and stocked up! I wear Rimmel stay matte over the top purely to change the colour, it's a tad orange and I find the powder balances it out. I only have to touch up once or twice a day and it's usually on my spots. Even when I get caught in the rain it doesn't go all patchy and gross. I'm quite pale so I use the pastelle 102 then blend with powder. It lasts for ages and the fact I got it half price is an absolute bargain. Forget what it says on the back of the tube about it not getting on your clothes though it gets everywhere it's so messy. That's the only downside though, I love this foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by mschloej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the closest match I've ever found for my skin tone (very pale with pink undertones). I bought this based on Lisa Eldridge's recommendation from her video for pale skin. The price is good but the packaging could be a little better, there always seems to be some left at the end that I can't get out. It looks great on the skin as long as it's blended in well - I find I have to pat it with my fingers after I've applied it to get a more natural look. It gives a medium coverage and feels light and not caked on, even if I'm wearing a lot of it. It smells nice, a bit like biscuits. I wear a cheap transparent powder over the top and it lasts all day, although it can come off a bit or start to look orange around my jaw line in hot weather. I don't really mind as otherwise it's a good colour for me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by annajean

PLEASE Max Factor improve the colour range!!!

I LOVE this foundation, it is my HG but the colours are CRAP. I am NC 15 and i cant find a match. I use 101 mixed with 105 but its not right. I need a pale one with yellow undertones. I do use a yellowish powder to try and make it better. But i really only need the powder for my nose! Another reason why i love this foundation, i barely need powder.

I have the worst skin for foundation, big pores on nose, dry flakey nose and cheeks, peach fuzz, occasional breakouts. This foundation suits my skin so well, it hides the pores, doesnt accentuate the flakes, does not stick to hairs, is not cakey at all, provides great coverage and is not drying. Yes i do exfoliate moisturise etc.!!

Lately i have tried others for a better colour:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra (wrong colours, sticky feel),
Diorskin Forever Fusion (close 2nd but crap colours, tiny bit drying, expensive!!),
Clarins Everlasting (great colour and coverage but a bit drying and not good on my nose),
Max Factor Facefinity (great colour, crystal beige, but horribly cakey).
Revlon Colorstay for dry skin (not enough coverage)

Clinique Superfit would be my next choice but that has been discontinued. So I am sticking with the wrong colour Max Factor because i love it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by hannahching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I looked on here for reviews before going out and buying it, reviews seemed great so bought it. first time applying i HATED it. no coverage, orange face, looked horrible and was planning on buying a new foundation the next day.
Second time applying, i used a sponge and it went on beautifully!
Great coverage

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by bluestar100

I have combination typical english fair complexion. I used this foundation for years, but decided that I have been wearing the wrong colour and on accasion found I had a mask line if I was not really careful about bleding it. This is because their colour range is not great and their pale couours often look ashy, and their other colours are either a definate yellow or pink and even ornagey toned.
It does have a great texture that melts into your skin, and stays on through most activities including a full nights clubbing, but without feeling heavy. I would love it if they improoved their colour range, but for now I have moved onto Maybelline fit me shine free foundation stick, which is a great day time foundation for me.