April 24, 2014 | 988 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Powder Blush - Sand Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by lwpcolonel

HG blush for me! I have NC35 or so skin depending on the time of the year and I find that this plum-tinged pink is the perfect blush shade for my skin. It just looks so natural that I can't go wrong. I've tried MANY blush shades, brands, and textures (NARS, Tarte, BB, MAC, etc.) and have not found one that is nearly as pretty. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kuchka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG Blush color!! Bobbi Brown please do not discontinue this blush color!!!! This blush color is so gorgeous just the right pink for me. Gives me a natural rosy glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Joke

What can I say? This is MY blush. The blush I wear every day since I bought it two years ago. All my other blushes just lay there. It's Bobbi Brown, very good quality, a little goes a long way. The color works perfect summer and winter on my very pale skin. It's natural and gives me a healthy look. LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by andremo

My first venture into BB blushes. Amazing colour payoff, I almost had to re-learn how to apply, use a very light hand and light strokes. You can really feel the quality of this blush - very fine power, dense. Long-lasting, I wore it through a wedding during the hottest days of summer, and this lasted well with the barest of touchups.
Packaging is sleek, black, very compact, I carry it around everyday in my work bag, with a travel sized retractable blush brush from Boots. Note, I much prefer the square compacts than round ones, personal preference. I like angles.
Can be used for contouring, and I'll often combine this with a touch of Powder Pink pot rouge on the apples of my cheeks for a pretty, natural flush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product it is very pigminted but a little to dark for my skin tone. I marked I won't buy it again because I alternate between blushes and the bobbie brown one will take forever for me to make a dent in it. It's a great blush and lasts and doesn't draw attention to problem spots but it's just a little to dark for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I am kicking myself for not trying BB products sooner. Her powder blushes are the best I have ever tried and believe me I have tried a lot. They melt into your skin. I live in a really small town that has a Sephora about forty minutes away but it blows. It does not offer the majority of brands that are available at other Sephoras I have been to in the past. It is mainly hair products and stuff. I apologize for the rant but it really frustrates me b/c this is why I have never branched out to try BB. There is not a counter in sight. I stumbled across Bobbi Brown's products on QVC so I thought I would order a few because what doesn't work I can always send back with no charge. I love Kate Middleton's makeup minus the heavy liner and I read that she uses BB. I bought this and Pale pink (which she wears). Pale pink is a must have too! It is so pretty. Sand pink is what I wanted Mac Blushbaby to be on me but it was always ruddy and just plain yuck. Sand pink has a bit of brown in it that just looks sooo natural. On me it is like a blend of pink blush and bronzer. It is like you are not wearing anything. Pale Pink and this are the most natural blushes that I own. Pale Pink is the "blushing child" kind of blush and Sand Pink is pure natural perfection. Just be sure to use a really light hand. I use my Nars Yachiyo (hope thats spelled right) and still have to be careful. It is much more pigmented than Pale Pink. TAP off the excess or it will stick in one spot. I am ready to get rid of all my other powder blushes and just use these. They are perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first Bobbi Brown purchase and I have to say I'm very impressed- This is highly pigmented blush so lightly swipe your brush. I wore it out last night and I have to say this blush has great staying power-I didn't have to reapply. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by jdeyron

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love sand pink. For me, it's too pink to wear during the day, but i use it in the evening for a more glam look when i'm wearing a full makeup look. I've had this in my makeup wardrobe for over 10 years!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is great after a tan. Its natural not ruddy. I can use this with very simple eye make up. It adds a nice glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by squishybunnie

This is like my favourite blush in the world. I'm actually really fair, like ivory for most foundations but it's a pretty pink colour on me. When I get slightly more tanned in the summer, I use this as a contour for my cheekbones! Looks super natural. It's not a light pink, more like a mauve-y pink, which I love! Also, this stuff lasts forever! I've literally been using it almost everyday for 2 years now and it still hasn't hit pan... it's like it just doesn't wanna be finished. Love it! <3