September 23, 2014 | 2065 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - All Products

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I love love love love love this perfume. I got the entire kit including the bottle, travel size bottle, body wash, and sparkling lotion for $30. It is originally like $100 but I got lucky! This stuff smells amazing and will always be my favorite. The kit is the only time I bought this perfume and I've had it for the past 5 years and will probably last another 2 years. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTarantino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new number 1 favorite scent. Lady Gaga's was my first but this is great!
I got my bottle at WalMart for $8. I needed something new, girly, flirty and fresh to wear to school and out of EVERY perfume that they had at Walmart that I could smell, I liked this one the best!
I got my girly, flirty, fresh out of this bottle!
The bottle is sassy and the decoration is nice but if anyone gets theirs at Walmart you know that you don't get it in a box and it has a security tag on it. Do not try to take the security tag off. I ruined my bottle doing that.

I am most definitely buy more when I run out. I give two thumbs up to Paris Hilton on this one and I am going to check out more of her scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember when everyone in my high school was wearing it n it was such a big deal, I had about 5 or 6 of them because I couldn't live without nd now I'm more bout floral scents nd bath n body works have better ones

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by lovelyswan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really, really dislike this fragrance. The bottle is cheap, plastic, tacky - which I could easily forgive based on the inexpensive price of this fragrance IF the perfume inside the bottle was nice. But, on me and to my nose, this is some nasty juice. It's like a sharp mixture of stale bug spray and hairspray. I get no fruits, no florals, no sweetness from this. Just pure yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Paris hilton perfume surprisingly turned out to be better than i thought. The notes are impressive.Paris hilton perfume by Paris Hilton is one of my many signature fraganceI love how this perfume includes orchid and freesia flower scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

So, let me start off by saying that never, in a million years, did I think I'd like, let alone own, a Paris Hilton fragrance. However, after receiving a free sample from Ulta, I began to fall in love with this fragrance. To me, this fragrance comes off as ArdenBeauty's PG-Rated brother. Whereas Ardenbeauty says: "clean, feminine and sexy"; PH's fragrance says: "clean, feminine and confident in my sensuality"-See the difference? lol. The fragrances are similar in that their floral notes are well balanced by their green notes. However, Paris Hilton's contains a musky note that gives the fragrance a sense of pleasantness and familiarity(Ardenbeauty gives off more a sense of 'grown and sexy'). It's not by any means a rival to my beloved Ardenbeauty, but it is a child friendly version of the fragrance, which I feel comfortable wearing in the daytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by JadoreNelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I have to admit I am a bit embarrassed that I love the original Paris Hilton (pink and black swirly bottle) perfume. It has great staying power and smells wonderful. It is fun and flirty without smelling too "young". I have two bottles myself. Love the scent. I found it pleasing and very unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the first celebrity fragrances I have ever owned and purchased... It was a blind buy, I bought it in 05 when paris hilton was launched and I got to say I was IMPRESSED so much by it! It is fruity and sexy! The fruits really come out in this at first than it sinks into the florals... The longtivity of this is pretty good. It tends to be a little strong but if you use it right it comes off beautifuly done. The bottle is kinda cute, not really much to it. I've owned quite a few bottles since it's release and I will continue to buy it. I don't like too many fruity florals I'm more of a gourmand kinda person with fragrance but I do like this one by paris hilton. Best suited for winter or even summer because of the fruits but because it has those heavy tones it can pass in the winter as well

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by M0nay07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite smells of all time!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by kathun31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is the original Paris Hilton perfume and I was shocked how much I loved the smell. I have been using this since I think freshman year in high school and I still love it, I didn't know she came out with other scents lol. Even though I hate Paris Hilton and everything she stands for... this scent is amazing, so why buy something just for the name if it smells horrible? that's how I justify buying this lol. And it does NOT smell like britney spears' curious perfume which i think smells horrible. Scent is an extremely individual and personal preference so you either love or hate a scent and everyone is completely different.