Hard Candy lip gloss ring (in general)

4.2

I bought the holiday collection, as well as the basic five set. I think they're adorable, even though they don't fit on my fingers! I keep a couple in my purse, and a couple in my nightstand. They're a little sticky, but are long-lasting with a light peppermint scent. I find it amusing that the small Rodin lip balm I bought comes in the exact same ring!!

rly hard to open package rings were also hard to open couldnt fit rings on my fingers lipgloss itself waz ok

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My mom gave this to me as a christmas gift one year as a stocking stuffer and I thought it was extremely cute. It is extremely cute, but the lip gloss itself is a little sticky and you have to keep applying it to gain shine. This product is only okay.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The ring is really cute- I have the blue one. The packaging LOOKS nice but is pretty cheap, I guess, because once I opened the box the lid fell out and couldn't stay back in place. The gloss itself is okay, it smells like Kool-Aid and has a nice light texture. But it's way too expensive for what it is- so dumb how just because it's brand-name it's expensive.

I adore my ring. The gloss is fine, but i can't even bare to take it off. So cute. and i'm 31!

I've got the peach one and the pink one. Both are adorable.

the HC lip gloss rings are tinted plastic with a clear lid, and come in cute "jewel boxes" with faceted lids. the packaging is adorable.
the shades are: kiss me - pink with iridescent glitter, heartbreaker - peach with gold glitter, and yummy - blue with iridescent glitter.
all three shades have a fruity scent, go on practically clear, and have no taste. the gloss has decent lasting power and is not sticky. continued >>

Recommended for Medium Skin