Hard Candy lip gloss ring (in general)

rly hard to open package rings were also hard to open couldnt fit rings on my fingers lipgloss itself waz ok

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My mom gave this to me as a christmas gift one year as a stocking stuffer and I thought it was extremely cute. It is extremely cute, but the lip gloss itself is a little sticky and you have to keep applying it to gain shine. This product is only okay.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The ring is really cute- I have the blue one. The packaging LOOKS nice but is pretty cheap, I guess, because once I opened the box the lid fell out and couldn't stay back in place. The gloss itself is okay, it smells like Kool-Aid and has a nice light texture. But it's way too expensive for what it is- so dumb how just because it's brand-name it's expensive.

on 1/6/2005 9:38:00 PM

I adore my ring. The gloss is fine, but i can't even bare to take it off. So cute. and i'm 31!

I've got the peach one and the pink one. Both are adorable.

on 11/22/2004 5:58:00 PM

the HC lip gloss rings are tinted plastic with a clear lid, and come in cute "jewel boxes" with faceted lids. the packaging is adorable.
the shades are: kiss me - pink with iridescent glitter, heartbreaker - peach with gold glitter, and yummy - blue with iridescent glitter.
all three shades have a fruity scent, go on practically clear, and have no taste. the gloss has decent lasting power and is not sticky. continued >>

Popular Lip Glosses