July 31, 2014 | 1507 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Big Blue Bath Bomb

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells overpowering and somehow like eggs. The only thing I bought it is because it's blue, I'm interested in every product which is blue

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Kraeker3

YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT! This is my absolute favourite bath bomb. It left my bath a beautiful blue colour and made it feel like you were having a bath in the sea with the little sea weed bits. My skin was left silky and I absolutely love the clean smell left with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by HannahLiaNeil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite lush bath ballistic.It smells amazing and i love the seaweed floating around the bath tub. i often try and grab hand fouls of it to massage into my skin.it turns the water a lovely colour and leaves my skiing really soft.I remember when they made the giant bath ballistics and this was included, i bought one and put the entire one in my bath, it was amazing, bring them back!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I did like this...turned my water a deep crystalline blue and the seaweed was an awesome touch. It honest to goodness DID look like ocean water and it smelled heavenly! BUT...about a half hour after I got out of the bath, I got a huge rash on my chest...covering half of my left breast, crawling down my ribcage, and my arms and hands are quite itchy as well. If this didn't make me itchy and dried out, I would definitely repurchase, but I think the sea salt in it was a bit too much, and my skin has a tendency to react to the most random things. I also want to point out that this didn't stain my tub whatsoever. If it stained your tub, you have a crappy tub, and the seaweed didn't clog my drain whatsoever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didnt think much of this. IReceived it in a set of bath bombs but this doesnt havr much of a scent. It does seem to vary because I've read reviews on the site that say its really strong! I got little bits of seaweed in my bath which was different! I think they describe their products really well. Packaging really depends how you order.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ceciliadinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is by far my favorite bath bomb. It fizzes blue right away. Seaweed spews out of the bath bomb to my surprise but it was not a nuisance. The smell was not too sweet, it was just right. I felt like a mermaid in my own bathtub! I love the color!

TIP: You should probably use this bomb without a bubble bar since it's too pretty to cover up with bubbles.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not keen on the seaweed stuff in this. Turns the water a lovely blue colour though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loved this sooo much!

It makes the water color a bright teal color -teal is my favorite color so this is amazing by default lol!
This has a clean smell to it, not an ocean scent which is what I expected but that's okay, the smell is great!

I know a lot of people complain about the seaweed, I don't have a problem with it! It makes the water looks more oceany plus it is a moisturizing factor.
I was initially afraid that it will leave a mess and clog my sink but it didn't! =)

Will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the worst ever - first, it's super expensive. Second, they said there is seaweed in this but mine was like little sticks - it was gross. It left a huge mess in the tub, and didn't even smell good. I love LUSH, but this is a big no for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by LSmaqua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been a Lush user for over 4 years. I've tried (almost) every bath bomb, bubble bar and skin treatment produced by them. I'm a beach lover so I enjoy ocean scents or anything containg sea indgrediants with my bath. I thought I would love Big Blue but it fell flat for me.

First it's one of Lush's bigger bath bombs-which is nice. It's a fast fizzer so that usually means there's more bicarbonate and less moisturizers in the formula. It smells nice, but it has more of a 'chemical' undertone than a fresh, beachy scent to it. It has bits of real seaweed in it which is supposed to condition your skin. I enjoyed the blue water/seaweed combo but I didn't notice a moisturizing effect on my skin.

The bath was average at best. The seaweed bits were fun, but not useful. I felt bad that it all had to go down my drain- I don't like having huge bits of residue left behind. But I couldn't scoop up the seaweed in the end. Anyway, I probably wouldn't buy it again. I have 2 left from an order I had placed a few months ago. Not sure when I'll use those.