LUSH Big Blue Bath Bomb

3.9

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Perfume, Arame Seaweed (Eisenia arborea), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This was my first bath bomb I ever tried by lush.
Pros:
-Can be split for multiple uses (considering how much bath bombs are, this is quite nice)
-Gentle, simple smell
-Didn't break me out
-Water turned super blue...looks like the ocean ! (I think that's cool anyway)

Cons:
-The seaweed (it got stuck in my drain and had to be tediously fished out)

Overall, I really enjoyed this. I think next time if I buy this, I'll wrap it in nylon or something to catch the seaweed but if you need a good bath bomb to try, go for this one !

on 7/15/2015 9:01:00 AM

One of my fave Lush bath bombs. The colour is beautiful, and it makes my skin feel amazing.
Only negative for this one is the seaweed- it's a pain once you've finished your bath and you have to get rid of the seaweed- it sticks in your drain so you kinda have to scrape it out which isn't fun! For such a pretty bomb I think it's worth it though. Will repurchase :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This bath bomb was very 'meh' for me, its a nice fresh scent and turns your tub into a pretty blue color, but I think it gave me cysts on my back (gross I know, sorry!).
It's not bad, but for me it wasn't my favorite bath bomb I've tried. And I think the seaweed could potentially clog your pipes a bit.

on 6/8/2015 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I definetely loved the scent of this bath bomb! I also loved the colour of the bathbomb when I popped it in the bath! However I wasn't a big fan of the seaweed, because when I jumped out of the bath and emptied the bath there was seaweed everywhere... And I found it quiet hard to get out. Besides that, I really enjoyed that bath bomb. Would I re-buy? No

on 4/8/2015 10:29:00 PM

I love this bath bomb, but the reason I only gave it three out of five is this- The seaweed (which i thought was a cute concept) clogged my drain!
Other than that big problem for me, the actual bath was great! I love this scent, and my skin was soft all day. I prefer this in a Luke warm bath, it is really good in the morning to wake you up for the day.

on 1/5/2015 2:18:00 AM

This is a cute bath bomb. It took herculean efforts to slice this into two pieces, since I didn't want to use the entire bath bomb. The overall effect is nice, it's calming, and the pieces of seaweed are a nice concept, however it was quite annoying to pick them out of the tub once I was finished with the bath. I gave it 3 lippies, because of the difficulty cutting it in half, the seaweed which was all over the bath, and finally, the scent is ok. I didn't smell any ocean aroma or anything. Overall it's a cute bomb, and I like how it didn't stain my tub.

on 1/4/2015 7:23:00 PM

I use a lot of bath bombs and this one made my skin itch until I showered it off. Extremely disappointing, would never use again.

on 10/16/2014 5:04:00 PM

This is one of my favourite bath bombs from lush. The smell it's lovely, the amount of sea weed that comes out of it is insane! I personally, like my bath bombs to have a little extra inside them, weather it be glitter or bits of fancy goodness. This is very impressive. The smell is lovely, left my skin feeling and smelling awesome, and didn't stain the tub at all. Definite repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wasn't interested in this product at first but I thought I would try it out and I'm so glad I did! This turns the bathwater blue and is packed with a lot of seaweed. It can be slightly annoying to pick it out the bath after but it's worth it. It also leaves a lovely scent to your skin. I split this bath bomb in half so I can use it twice and I'm impressed with how much seaweed and fragrance I can get from just one half of the product. I definitely recommend.

Gorgeous bath bomb, turns the water a lovely blue and adds seaweed to the bath(small pieces) It's so relaxing, I always feel relaxed but not tired when I get out of the bath after using this. It's also nice to use in the morning if you have the bath a little more tepid, it's very energising. My skin also feels gorgeous after this bath bomb even the skin on my face feels lovely, maybe it has some toning qualities because of the ingredients.

I will re-purchase this over and over, thanks Lush.

Top Rated LUSH Products