November 27, 2014 | 1141 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Big Blue Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

This is one of my favourite bath bombs from lush. The smell it's lovely, the amount of sea weed that comes out of it is insane! I personally, like my bath bombs to have a little extra inside them, weather it be glitter or bits of fancy goodness. This is very impressive. The smell is lovely, left my skin feeling and smelling awesome, and didn't stain the tub at all. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by franteambreezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wasn't interested in this product at first but I thought I would try it out and I'm so glad I did! This turns the bathwater blue and is packed with a lot of seaweed. It can be slightly annoying to pick it out the bath after but it's worth it. It also leaves a lovely scent to your skin. I split this bath bomb in half so I can use it twice and I'm impressed with how much seaweed and fragrance I can get from just one half of the product. I definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by missbioniclegs

Gorgeous bath bomb, turns the water a lovely blue and adds seaweed to the bath(small pieces) It's so relaxing, I always feel relaxed but not tired when I get out of the bath after using this. It's also nice to use in the morning if you have the bath a little more tepid, it's very energising. My skin also feels gorgeous after this bath bomb even the skin on my face feels lovely, maybe it has some toning qualities because of the ingredients.

I will re-purchase this over and over, thanks Lush.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells overpowering and somehow like eggs. The only thing I bought it is because it's blue, I'm interested in every product which is blue

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Kraeker3

YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT! This is my absolute favourite bath bomb. It left my bath a beautiful blue colour and made it feel like you were having a bath in the sea with the little sea weed bits. My skin was left silky and I absolutely love the clean smell left with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by HannahLiaNeil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite lush bath ballistic.It smells amazing and i love the seaweed floating around the bath tub. i often try and grab hand fouls of it to massage into my skin.it turns the water a lovely colour and leaves my skiing really soft.I remember when they made the giant bath ballistics and this was included, i bought one and put the entire one in my bath, it was amazing, bring them back!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I did like this...turned my water a deep crystalline blue and the seaweed was an awesome touch. It honest to goodness DID look like ocean water and it smelled heavenly! BUT...about a half hour after I got out of the bath, I got a huge rash on my chest...covering half of my left breast, crawling down my ribcage, and my arms and hands are quite itchy as well. If this didn't make me itchy and dried out, I would definitely repurchase, but I think the sea salt in it was a bit too much, and my skin has a tendency to react to the most random things. I also want to point out that this didn't stain my tub whatsoever. If it stained your tub, you have a crappy tub, and the seaweed didn't clog my drain whatsoever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didnt think much of this. IReceived it in a set of bath bombs but this doesnt havr much of a scent. It does seem to vary because I've read reviews on the site that say its really strong! I got little bits of seaweed in my bath which was different! I think they describe their products really well. Packaging really depends how you order.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ceciliadinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is by far my favorite bath bomb. It fizzes blue right away. Seaweed spews out of the bath bomb to my surprise but it was not a nuisance. The smell was not too sweet, it was just right. I felt like a mermaid in my own bathtub! I love the color!

TIP: You should probably use this bomb without a bubble bar since it's too pretty to cover up with bubbles.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not keen on the seaweed stuff in this. Turns the water a lovely blue colour though.