LUSH Big Blue Bath Bomb

3.9

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Perfume, Arame Seaweed (Eisenia arborea), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5

on 4/8/2015 10:29:00 PM

I love this bath bomb, but the reason I only gave it three out of five is this- The seaweed (which i thought was a cute concept) clogged my drain!
Other than that big problem for me, the actual bath was great! I love this scent, and my skin was soft all day. I prefer this in a Luke warm bath, it is really good in the morning to wake you up for the day.

on 1/5/2015 2:18:00 AM

This is a cute bath bomb. It took herculean efforts to slice this into two pieces, since I didn't want to use the entire bath bomb. The overall effect is nice, it's calming, and the pieces of seaweed are a nice concept, however it was quite annoying to pick them out of the tub once I was finished with the bath. I gave it 3 lippies, because of the difficulty cutting it in half, the seaweed which was all over the bath, and finally, the scent is ok. I didn't smell any ocean aroma or anything. Overall it's a cute bomb, and I like how it didn't stain my tub.

on 1/4/2015 7:23:00 PM

I use a lot of bath bombs and this one made my skin itch until I showered it off. Extremely disappointing, would never use again.

on 10/16/2014 5:04:00 PM

This is one of my favourite bath bombs from lush. The smell it's lovely, the amount of sea weed that comes out of it is insane! I personally, like my bath bombs to have a little extra inside them, weather it be glitter or bits of fancy goodness. This is very impressive. The smell is lovely, left my skin feeling and smelling awesome, and didn't stain the tub at all. Definite repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wasn't interested in this product at first but I thought I would try it out and I'm so glad I did! This turns the bathwater blue and is packed with a lot of seaweed. It can be slightly annoying to pick it out the bath after but it's worth it. It also leaves a lovely scent to your skin. I split this bath bomb in half so I can use it twice and I'm impressed with how much seaweed and fragrance I can get from just one half of the product. I definitely recommend.

Gorgeous bath bomb, turns the water a lovely blue and adds seaweed to the bath(small pieces) It's so relaxing, I always feel relaxed but not tired when I get out of the bath after using this. It's also nice to use in the morning if you have the bath a little more tepid, it's very energising. My skin also feels gorgeous after this bath bomb even the skin on my face feels lovely, maybe it has some toning qualities because of the ingredients.

I will re-purchase this over and over, thanks Lush.

on 6/15/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff smells overpowering and somehow like eggs. The only thing I bought it is because it's blue, I'm interested in every product which is blue

on 5/15/2014 9:54:00 PM

YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT! This is my absolute favourite bath bomb. It left my bath a beautiful blue colour and made it feel like you were having a bath in the sea with the little sea weed bits. My skin was left silky and I absolutely love the clean smell left with it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite lush bath ballistic.It smells amazing and i love the seaweed floating around the bath tub. i often try and grab hand fouls of it to massage into my skin.it turns the water a lovely colour and leaves my skiing really soft.I remember when they made the giant bath ballistics and this was included, i bought one and put the entire one in my bath, it was amazing, bring them back!

on 5/5/2014 12:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I did like this...turned my water a deep crystalline blue and the seaweed was an awesome touch. It honest to goodness DID look like ocean water and it smelled heavenly! BUT...about a half hour after I got out of the bath, I got a huge rash on my chest...covering half of my left breast, crawling down my ribcage, and my arms and hands are quite itchy as well. If this didn't make me itchy and dried out, I would definitely repurchase, but I think the sea salt in it was a bit too much, and my skin has a tendency to react to the most random things. I also want to point out that this didn't stain my tub whatsoever. If it stained your tub, you have a crappy tub, and the seaweed didn't clog my drain whatsoever.

Popular Bath Treatments