July 25, 2014 | 1708 users online

Body Scrubs - Urban Decay - joe glow body scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by thejadedstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this at Marshalls for $3.99. Well worth it! One of the best body scrubs I've ever felt or smelled. Leaves your skin incredibly smooth, smells great, more like creamy chocolate than coffee to me. I use this product after shaving my legs to give them an unnatural smoothness. Works great on your booty, too! I find that this smell really compliments my B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar line. My fiancee loves it ;) So, of course this product is discontinued. If you can get your hands on a bottle, definately take it!

I will hunt for this at Marshalls/TJ Maxx to get at least one backup. At least.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2006 8:00:00 PM More reviews by kissmytiarabitch

Got this at Marshalls for 4 bucks. So I got two! because I love Urban Decay anyway, I used when I got home and I love it!! Makes my skin soo soft. the only thing is it has caffine in it..and I notice when I drink a lot of beverages w/ caffine I break out..so I'll update if that happends but, so far love it
will buy again if I run out / can find it since it's going to be discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by bartsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at TJ Maxx for $4 and I absolutely love it. Recommend it to all!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 2:59:00 AM More reviews by plantefreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes its true this product will be discontinued pretty soon so stock up!
Sad because this really worked great on me. I hate hate hate that about Urban Decay, they discontinue their products like changing underwear!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by digitalyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everyone in my house loves this product and I just found out it is being discontinued. The smell is great and it really does a great job cleaning my skin and waking me up. Must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 10:18:00 PM More reviews by gingerneko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Who doesn't like coffee in the morning?

Joe Glow is a wonderful-smelling coffee-and-cream-scented scrub. I bought it just on the scent description alone - I love foody bath products, and have been dying for a good coffee-scented one for some time.

Once you get past the delicious smell, though, it's a good scrub. It's of a nearly-perfect texture, neither too heavy nor too gritty, and it really does make the skin 'glow' after being used! Use this with their Sweet Milk moisturizer to smell like a lovely caffe latte all day and have skin that feels brand-new and velvety.

(And I haven't even *mentioned* the adorable packaging...)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 1:49:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This scent is very coffee like. I'm not really a coffee fan so it's not any HG or anything. Good scrub though but blah.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2004 4:24:00 PM More reviews by uglypug

This is the best-smelling scrub ever! I've abandoned my Origins one for now. The scent really is like coffee - not artificial IMO. It foams up nicely and scrubs well. The scent doesn't last but if you're mad for it like me you can put a bit on your dry hand (or wherever!) and wipe it off - the scent lasts all day then. Will definitely buy this again. Expensive over here (UK) but totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I absolutely love this stuff. The smell is amazing. ITs got this coffee and cream scent with a hint of cocoa to it. Its delicious. This is a nice scrub too. The scent doesnt last after you get out of the shower (too bad) but its delicious when you're using it. The scrub lather slightly and is a nice exfoliater without being too rough. Also leaves you moisturized but not too oily. Its really nice. Sephora says this is, "Put the pep back into your morning ritual with this java-inspired scrub for face and body. The yummy coffee and cream scent coupled with a circulation stimulating cocktail of cocoa and coffee extracts plus antioxidant green tea softens, exfoliates, and cleanses the skin, leaving behind a gorgeous glow."

I dont know about all that, but i love the scent and feel of this scrub. Retails for $24.50 for 8.8 oz, but if you like coffee, its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

this is a good scrub overall. it has a really tasty coffee scent that is slightly sweet and not bitter at all.

it doesnt lather, but it leaves me clean and perfectly exfoliated. its not too harsh, and it has the right amount of scrubby power (sand.) it also contains green tea extract, caffeine and antioxidants, but i dont put too much stock in those actually making a difference. continued >>