July 24, 2014 | 1226 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Squeeze n' Shine - Strawberry Icing #05

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I have this in strawberry kick and also in strawberry. I love the lip glosses by Jordana. They are so wonderful and feel perfect. They wear as great as any high end gloss. They also seem long wearing which is huge as I love that. I bought these at KMart and was glad to see they were packaged and sealed. At walgreens they were not sealed which I thought was gross. Save your money for something else and buy these for only $2.00. These were a great find!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

This is for the Jordana Shimmer Glaze in Strawberry (I see that this does not specify WHICH Strawberry is being reviewed, so I assume we'll have several different products here).

I love this gloss! It's definitely similar to Stila Lip Glaze, but I actually prefer this because I find that it's less sticky and super, super cheap. I bought mine at Walgreens for $1.99 and will definitely be going back for more colors.

Applicator is great, but definitely expect to twist/click the pen many times before the product starts coming out (at least 20 for me). The brush is nice and easy to use.

The color is so pretty! With it being a light pink, I was worried it would be one of those that look like a basic clear gloss, since so many tend to do this. Luckily that was not the case! Although it is sheer, the shimmer shows up very nicely. It's not a tacky glittery gloss, but very pretty light pink shimmer. It's similar to my NYX gloss in Chandelier, although I like that this gloss isn't as thick and smells amazing.

The smell really is like strawberry candy! It's really good and not one of those nasty, fake plastic-like fruit smells. I definitely like the scent.

Overall, what a great purchase for only $1.99, which will lead me to go buy more colors. I tend to go for lighter colors, which is why I love this light pink. Definitely give this a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This is a review for the Squeeze n Shine slant tip in Strawberry. My HG lg for many years is Honey Luau by Jordana. I somehow overlooked this gem, the only other light, pearlescent shade in the SnS line that isn't iridescent at all. This is a pale pink version of Honey Luau, meaning same amount of just right shimmer, and shine. Its a cool, blue toned pink, but sheer enough to not mask lip pigment entirely like some fair pinks do, nor look too bubblegum or Barbie. Instead, for a buck 99, you get a really pretty, shimmery, non frosty, fair pink that's sheer enough to be a neutral.

The scent like other SnS lg, is sweet but not overwhelming. You get a lot of gloss to boot! Great, will buy back ups! But remember, these get a funny scent after a long time, though still look the same. I usually use them to the end and they never turn on me but I have bought some that smelled "off."

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ctanonymous

This color to me is a gorgeous, shiny and shimmery soft pink, the perfect color for young girls... It smells sweet, just like the typical strawberry flavor, and it doesn't fade away very soon. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2004 2:28:00 PM More reviews by shellyk15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this lipgloss is sooo nice! its very shiny, and it smells exactly like strawberries.. definately a re-purchase!