Mary Kay Moonlit Pink

4.4

on 5/28/2005 11:19:00 PM

This was a LE and I don't think I mind it being that. I like the polish and gloss, but it is too warm for my cool complexion. It is a peachy color on me which is not bad but the shade isn't right or something. The nail polish is okay but it is a little too peachy too.

on 2/26/2005 3:44:00 AM

I like this lip gloss, it's a pretty mauvey-pink on me. A bit too much of a frosty look on me, and not glossy enough. But the scent is pretty and the color is pretty as well. I'm just not crazy over it I guess, not as much as I had anticipated being. The nail polish that comes with it was disappointing at first. I applied two coats when I first put it on. It looked bland and boring. Then I tried it again using only one coat, and it was surprisingly pretty! Both the gloss and polish are pretty, but I don't think I would buy again.

on 2/5/2005 8:12:00 PM

Great cool shimmery bubble gum pink gloss. My only dislike is that it's a little too shimmery and not glossy enough. The color is absolutely beautiful though, if you like pink, this is a unique color. Nice vanilla scent. Would repurchase. The nail color that comes w/ it does not match the l/g at all however, it's a warmer, dusty pinky peach. Very little silver microglitter in there, hardly noticeable.

on 11/22/2004 9:37:00 PM

Very sweet vanilla smell and baby pink color, like the consistency of MK lipgloss, get it before its gone! the nail color as the second item in the set matches perfectly

on 9/24/2004 6:08:00 PM

Love it! Love it! Love it! I have had so many people compliment me on this gloss. It is extremely flattering on me (PPP). I have ordered 3 more because it is a limited edition shade. I pray that MK makes this shade part of their regular line.

Recommended for Medium Skin