Artistry Powder Blush

4.6

on 8/12/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got this blush in Rosewood . Its a light pink color , it gives me that flushed look . It stays on for most of the day . Will buy again .

on 12/21/2009 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought one in warm glow, it's a peach color that has very soft texture applied. But unfortunately this color won't show up on my dark/tan asian skin at all!

however, it shows up nicely on my fair skinned friend, though, not over the top, looks like she's blushing - and strangely it shows up as a pretty pink color on her, not peach. And it stays for half workday, but she doesn't have oily skin, so that's a good factor for staying power,huh..

So...I'm torn, looks like I've pick the wrong color, this shade will be great if you have fair skin with yellow undertone for sure (bonus staying power if you don't have oily skin!). But if you have dark skin, might as well passed it.

So to be fair, I'd give this 4 lippies, but not willing to buy another since this warm glow color is the darkest shade available in my country. shame..

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this. It's highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It also gave me a very natural looking glow. The only reason why I'm giving this 4 lippies instead of 5 is because it breaks easily. On the bright side, if you clean up the powdery mess, the loose particles spread even better =)

on 4/16/2008 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the first piece of make-up I used by Artistry and I bought it out of sheer curiosity. I have this in "Aglow" which, to me, is more of a contouring powder than a blush. It adds a lovely, very subtle shimmer and truly lets your skin glow. I only know of similar products by MAC, as far as I know they're the only ones having shimmer powders (NOT bronzers!) and this Artistry Blush is certainly a cheaper alternative.

Only downside: you *have* to buy an Artistry Make-up box for it, which will hold either two blushes or four eyeshadows or one/two combined. You'll get the blush delivered in only its pan, without a proper storing package or brush. Also, your average blush brush probably won't fit to the pan, so that you can properly apply it.

Still: I'll buy again. Loving it!

on 12/24/2007 9:31:00 PM

I have this in Caprice and won't use anything else. Beautiful golden rosy peach color for my asian skin. Looks more natural than any other blush I've tried. Will panic if they discontinue this.

on 7/9/2006 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have this in Amber Peach. The color is slightly pinky peach. Gives me a nice flush on my tanned asian skin and a little goes a long way. Nice.

on 5/5/2006 10:39:00 PM

Goes on smooth lasts all day.

on 12/5/2004 1:45:00 PM

I've had this for years and I still use it so yeah, goes a helluva long way! I own Rose Quartz and I haven't felt the need to change this blush for anything else as it's the perfect shade.

on 9/11/2004 2:06:00 AM

I own this in Amber Peach, Island Spice, Henna, Basic Beige, Tyrian, Antique Rose and a couple from the older collection. These blushes are silky-smooth and little goes a loooooooooong way. These colors are dazzling. It's also nice that I can pop a new color into my compact w/o having to waste the packaging. Brilliant!

Popular Blush Products