November 27, 2014 | 1497 users online

Skincare - Face - Mary Kay - Revitalizing Mask Formula 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Mlenne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only mask/scrub product that works really well with my skin. It always unclogs my pores, removes excess oil, leaves my face soft and clean, and never irritates the skin or causes breakouts. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupgal47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am using this product for the first time right now. I like it very wel!!! It is not very smelly like some face masks are so i really like thiss! It is a wierd texture but i really like this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am using this mask only in summer cause my skin is on dry side,or if I have some zits.I dont use it as scrub though,because I think it is too harsh,but anyway I think it works as scrub as well,because you must take it off that way.But it is nice mask making face soo smooth.I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by dopalives

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I keep coming back to this mask. Softens the look of my pores and takes out the excess oil in my skin. I use it as a scrub mostly. When I have time, I let it dry and treat it like a facial. My skin is softer and smoother after use. EDIT: Since my skin has become older, I feel this mask it too abrasive. There are better options out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

One of my all time fave masks!! I never really used it as a scrub but as a mask its great! Makes my skin feel soft and smooth after using it and I can tell the difference in my skin 100%..luv it and I will keep repurchasing it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by jamie11210

I love this product. If you stay on top of it with using it 2x a week, you'll notice that pimples decrease in size much quicker. My only problem with this is that I do not notice it reducing pores, and that is what I am after right now. Any suggestions?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2008 3:03:00 AM More reviews by MrMakeOver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I was a child my mom's cousin was a Mary Kay consultant. She got out of the business and gave a TON of free product to us, I mean like 2 moving boxes full! This was my FAVORITE product then! I loved to put this green mask on with my mom and sit around watching the celeb gossip shows (and you wonder why I'm gay?! j/k!). I recently was able to swap for this item, and it is great to have this nostalgic product back in my bathroom. Unfortunately, this product to me does not work better than the cheaper masks you can pick up in drugstores or walmart, and that's the only reason I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product. But ah, the memories!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by behappy08

I've used this mask in the past in my early 20's. For some reason I keep coming back to it. What I like the most about Mask 2 is how my skin feels after using it, I only use it as a mask not a scrub mainly because I am prone to blemishes. Great for the T zone where I get more oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by tjspiano

I love this mask! As well as I like the microderm set, this is less irritating for my skin since I use it as the mask. It makes my face so soft, smooth and clean - my ultimate "home spa" is to soak in the tub with this on - may be in my mind, but I even seem to sleep better! Very nice mask product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2006 12:23:00 PM More reviews by audreyliz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since I am an exfoliation addict, I had to have a scrub to go along with my daily routine. This mask/scrub is exactly what I wanted. Its from MK's older line and is for normal/combination skin. I use it about 3 days a week to smooth out my skin. I have a pink skin tone, but this never makes it look irritated.