Estee Lauder Intuition for Men

on 1/21/2008 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a guy and I love this fragrance! In my opinion it's Estee Lauder's best men's fragrance. I like to wear it mostly in the fall/winter though as it is quite a warm fragrance. It's very subtle but has lovely notes that do stand out. In the summer I am more inclined to wear Beyond Paradise for Men but this is a great fall/winter scent.

on 8/28/2006 1:12:00 PM

I got this scent for my DH for Valentine's Day and I was absolutely thrilled with this scent. It smelled so clean on my husband. He even got alot of comments from other women about how much they loved it. It made me feel proud that he was my Husband and they couldn't have him.

on 4/29/2006 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I smelled this on one of my college professors, and it smelled SOOOOOO good, I HAD to ask him what he was wearing (LOL,probably thought I was just kissing up to him). This smells so clean and fresh, kind of a soapy "just out of the shower" smell. I bought it for my boyfriend, but I like it so much that I've worn it a several times and had women tell me they love my perfume.

on 8/21/2004 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After a long search, I finally found this scent for my bf. It's great!! I almost don't want him to wear it around other women, it's that good.

This isn't overpowering or too strong (top-heavy??), which is my biggest complaint with most men's fragrances. This warms up immediately, and I'd describe it as a friendly and clean fragrance. The 'signal' it sends isn't an overpowering "Hey, look at me, I'm here!!!" but more like a friendly invitation to get a little closer. It's woodsy, spicy and warm.

Love this one! So glad I found it.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel