Maybelline Packed Powder Pink blush/brush

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

I wish I had known this had bismuth oxychloride before I bought it, it broke me out and I had to return it, a miss for me the packaging is cute though

on 10/16/2008 10:43:00 PM

This was some pretty good blush. The first time I put it on, I saw all the pros in it. It goes on smoothly, and it doesn't cake up. I also saw the cons: when I put it on I realized that I should have gotten their darkest color, because I had to put a ton on for it to show up. even when I did put enough on, it looked good.

on 6/3/2002 1:44:00 AM

This is a really cute baby - pink powder blush, with shimmery glitter. The glitter isn't chunky and obvious - just enough to add a subtle shimmer to the apples of your cheeks! It's my new favourite blush and comes at a reasonable price too.

on 12/16/2001 12:30:00 PM

This is SOOOO cute. The color reminds me of NARS Orgasm. It's a beautiful coral/pink with glitter infused throughout. Makes me look like I just came in from the cold. Very sexy, yet subtle.

on 11/15/2001 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a soft baby pink with micro glitter. Leaves a nice soft flush and the glitter is "seeable" but not garish. It came out with Last Run Rose, which I also rev'd. Both are so pretty...I bought several of each in case they are limited..

Popular Blush Products