November 23, 2014 | 1497 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Packed Powder Pink blush/brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by BeachPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish I had known this had bismuth oxychloride before I bought it, it broke me out and I had to return it, a miss for me the packaging is cute though

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ellohpeoples

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was some pretty good blush. The first time I put it on, I saw all the pros in it. It goes on smoothly, and it doesn't cake up. I also saw the cons: when I put it on I realized that I should have gotten their darkest color, because I had to put a ton on for it to show up. even when I did put enough on, it looked good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2002 1:44:00 AM More reviews by LisaMaree

This is a really cute baby - pink powder blush, with shimmery glitter. The glitter isn't chunky and obvious - just enough to add a subtle shimmer to the apples of your cheeks! It's my new favourite blush and comes at a reasonable price too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2001 12:30:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

This is SOOOO cute. The color reminds me of NARS Orgasm. It's a beautiful coral/pink with glitter infused throughout. Makes me look like I just came in from the cold. Very sexy, yet subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2001 8:18:00 PM More reviews by joanie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a soft baby pink with micro glitter. Leaves a nice soft flush and the glitter is "seeable" but not garish. It came out with Last Run Rose, which I also rev'd. Both are so pretty...I bought several of each in case they are limited..