September 2, 2014 | 966 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Sheer - Sheer Amourose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in love with this blush! It is so subtle and sweet. It is perfect for a no makeup makeup look. I used it this morning as a blush and a lid color on my eyes..it was just so fresh and lovely. My only complaint is that on my cheeks it only lasted about 4 hours but I will say I have oily skin so that could be part of it. On the eyelids however it is still going strong. I will repurchase this. I want it in my permanet collection.

Happy Makeuping! ❤️

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I've been using this blush for years now. It truly is a universal rose shade flattering to all. Very neutral, yet gives a great glow. It's a matte blush, so no shimmer/glitter whatsoever! I tend to have a heavy hand (yet fair skin) and this never turns out clownish on me. It's a great staple for everyday wear. It lasts most of the day and it never breaks me out. A great blush to add to your collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by hernana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really nice blush. I don't detect any shimmer when I'm wearing it, so if you're a shimmer-phobe like me, you're safe with this one. The color is great; very natural and neutral. This is the kind of blush that makes you look naturally glowing rather than being a definite shade of pink, peach, or mauve. It applies very silky and smooth, and is pigmented enough that you don't have to pile it on, but not so pigmented as to make it easily go clownish. Overall, a very pretty, versatile, and easy to use blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best blush ever! It is very sheer and gives you a natural looking glow. I love that it doesn't have sparkles but still manages to make you look dewy and radiant. I got this as a part of a gift with purchase for an awesome deal and it is expensive on its own but when I run out (which will probably be like 6 months from now) I will definitely consider re-purchasing. Another thing is, it smells FANTASTIC. It is a very feminine and luxurious smell that really lasts. I've gotten compliments on it! Plus it's hard to over do it with this blush, and if you happen to, it is easy to blend it and sheer it out with your wrists/hands or a clean brush. Lasts the whole day for me. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this color! It is a very neutral shade of pink that anybody can wear whether you are warm or cool toned. It goes on real sheer and is buildable so you dont accidentally over apply it. It gives a healthy pretty natural glow! The only thing I dont like too much is the brush it comes with isnt very soft and I feel like they could have made it better but oh well, it works for on the go!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing blush shade in the world, it has a hint of natural looking pink, not like a bubblegum shade, but more of a cool rosy pink. This is my go to blush. I've dropped it several times and it hasn't broke apart, I can't recommend Lancome blushes more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by veronel

this is my favourite blush. i want to repurchase, and i'm wondering if this colour has been replaced by 02 rose sable? thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sandrag

This blush is really a good color. The fact that it is slightly sheer makes it difficult to over-apply. It is kind of a cool tone but has just a slight bit of warmth to it also. I am caucasion with light to medium skin tone. I have warm undertones but still prefer the cool tone blushes. This is really a great product and I hope it doesn't ever get dis-continued.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by jrwright

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Flattering true matte rose-pink that's buildable while still having a nice pigmentation to it. Blends smoothly and evenly, has good staying power, and looks lovely on my cool-toned, fair skin. Worth the extra money considering the full size contains 4 grams of product which will last quite awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looked for a long time to find a good peachy-pink blush, and found it in this color. It actually looks natural unlike most and not clown or ahem, whore-like like some do. My skin is NC20 so it works perfectly. I also have Pink Pool and like that one as well but it needs a light hand.