November 27, 2014 | 1430 users online

Makeup Brushes - Lancome - Rouge brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Isolinde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is specifically for the Lancome #7 blush brush. It retails at $45.50US, and has certainly never been in a GWP.

This is my favorite brush, no contest. It's incredibly soft, one of the only brushes I own that never irritates my incredibly sensitive skin. The flat head allows for perfect blush application every time, even when I'm exhausted/not paying much attention to what I'm doing.

Even with the astounding price, it's worth every penny, and I'd recommend to anyone who can get one. It does come with a lifetime guarantee, and the MAs at my counter said that all I have to do is bring it in broken and I get a replacement. I doubt it's ever going to need replacing, since it doesn't shed at all and is very sturdy, but it's nice to know I'm never going to have to buy another one. If I had to, though... I would. So I've marked it as a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by ianneyan

This brush is one of my HG's. I don't think that all the reviewers are reviewing the right brush. This brush has a flat head and is about 1.5-2" wide. I doubt it has ever come with a GWP, considering it's retail price. ALL of my friends LOVE this brush (they use mine when they see me, but won't buy it b/c of the price). It IS a luxury at about $55 a pop. Definitely worth it to me. I've had this brush for 5-6 years now and it is in awesome condition (yes, I use it daily!) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this brush... I would love it more if it came in a more portable size (i.e.,shorter handle).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loved this brush when I first bought it. I have very sensitive skin, especially on the cheeks, and I bought it because it was so soft. It was very expensive. It was fine for a while, and then the head started coming loose. OK, so I took it back to the Lancome counter to show them, and they twisted it so it was bent and said "all fixed!" I said no, that's not fixed, that's bent, and it looks terrible. And it moved around even more right in front of their faces. Finally, I said that this was one expensive brush for this to happen to, and that I will deal with Lancome directly because I would hope that they would stand behind their product. Now, I have to waste time sending a letter of complaint about the brush and the twisting associates. I found QUO and Red Earth to be superior, and will not invest in a Lancome brush again depending on the results of my interaction with Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by devilishdamsel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush. It was around 60 dollars after tax and i have never once seen it included in a gift set.
The bristles are the quality of shading brushes and extra smooth.
This brush also works well as a powder brush.
And with my experiance, ive lost about 3 hairs ever in the past year and a half compared to half the brush. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by jeanff

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing Lancome blush brush # 7. This brush is very soft and very dense. The brush is flat rather than round. You can pick up the blush and put it on your cheek with the edge of the brush and rub it in with the flat part of the brush. This is the softest & most luxurious brush ever. It cost around $40.00. I would buy this again. It is much softer than any brush I have ever felt at any cosmetic counter. I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2004 7:16:00 PM More reviews by LiaFullynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It was just okay. There is no other word for it lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2003 4:16:00 PM More reviews by dementedpotato

This sheds on my face. Not that much, but it does leave behind a few black bristles. It applies OK. Not that spectacular.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2003 9:26:00 PM More reviews by aieshxgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a horrible brush. Everytime I used it, hairs came out of the brush. no wonder they include it in the gift sets.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2003 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Mishmash

I received this brush as a gift and I'm sorry my aunt wasted her money on it. It sheds all the time, just picking it up makes it shed. What a pain the arse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by tmccray2

This is my favorite brush. I agree it's perfect for powder foundation. Super soft, very dense and flat top. I got it at the Designer Cosmetics store in the outlet for $25! Woohoo! Costs $52.20 at the counter.