December 20, 2014 | 840 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner - Headbanger

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by taylorparkhill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product!!!

PROS:
-stays on all day
-can build the color as much as you like
-VERY shiny!

CONS:
-I have to use purple eyeliner underneath it so that it will be a little more noticeable.

I always receive compliments when I wear this eyeliner! Will be very sad when I run out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this color. It's purple but it's a grey, silvery purple. These glitters aren't meant to wear by themselves because they aren't very concentrated. The packaging says you can use it all over your lid but I don't recommend it. It's possible, and I've made it look pretty, but it doesn't feel the greatest and it uses up a lot of the glitter. You also want to use it over a similarly-colored eyeshadow.

Anyway, as liner, I recommend it over Crash (24/7). I think someone else recommended it over Lust, which I haven't tried yet. It might also look good over a dark grey/silver liner. I also used AC/DC (Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II) shadow with it, and it was really pretty! It would also be a good color to try with glitter over the entire lid.

I'm sad that this is discontinued, but you can still find it on eBay and other sites.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Urban decay's glitter eyeliners are the only glitter eyeliners I like. The glitter does not fall onto your face like with other brands, and it has great staying power.

I dont think the eyeliners are meant to be worn solo. I layer them ontop of a non glitter liquid liner for better color payoff. The glitter/sparkle is intense but these liners are pure glitter with no color under.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by lola4000

I do like this product but I just wish there was more glitter and colour to it. I feel like you need to apply a million coats to get any payoff and its a bit annoying.

I think instead of repurchasing any of these glitter liners I would probably search for a better alternative

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2008 6:59:00 AM More reviews by SummerDew

Just like the reviewer few posts before me, there isn't enough glitter in the bottle for it to make a noticable line of glitter... It skips a lot giving a few sparkles here and there, not a complete line of glitter.

I understand you have to layer it... but it's very tedious work because you have to layer once and wait for it to dry, which would take around 30seconds. When attempting to layer it when its wet it ends up spacing glitter out not actually layering more. After 5 coats of this stuff it still doesn't seem to give a good coverage line of glitter.

I do not understand the rave about these glitter liners it honestly takes too much of a time to apply to make a difference, quite pricey too. The sparkles are also not as fine as i like it to be. Definently not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product really delivers. I've tried many a glitter eyeliner, and most of them barely show up at all. This is a liquid liner that deposits a bold and pretty purple glitter that lasts. Love it! It was $18 at 2nd St. Beauty.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by SierraMascara

I actually have this in Metalhead but I'm guessing that it's pretty much the same as Headbanger - a medium purple. I love it! It really lights up my eyes, especially when I line the inner corners of them. The glitter can be built up into a full eye of shimmer or played down for a subtle sparkle. It's fun to wear alone, on black eyeliner, with purple eyeshadow, etc. Once it dries, it won't budge until you want to take it off. The only reason I took off a lippie is because it occasionally stings lightly, but that goes away pretty soon and I have sensitive skin anyway. I would totally rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by love1204

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the prettiest purple glitter eyeliner. Actually, I think calling it an eyeliner is too strong, because it is almost impossible to make a defined line. Girls, layer it over the 24-7 in Lust and you will just die! You will have the most beautiful, glittery purple eye!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Purple is MY color, so this is my fave of the glitter liners. Just one line of this is subtle enough for day, but completely eye-catching and unique. The first time I wore it out, someone stopped me and asked how I did it. It was kind of hard to explain that the glitter is IN the eyeliner. Anyway, this is wonderful, and I'd buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 7:38:00 AM More reviews by sugar_heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think the idea of this is brilliant but once i just this home and tried to apply it, it took forever just to get a good line of glitter on. I have this in spandex too and i think if you want a better and easier way then get the ud glitter eye gel in Rockstar as that seems to pack more glitter in. So that will be my next purchase :)