Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

4.2

Apple Cider Vinegar

I bought this stuff about a week ago. Used half apple cider vinegar half water for the ratio since you're not supposed to use it at full strength. It smells terrible but it goes away after a minute or so. I've noticed my skin is smoother, my pores are less obvious, and it is clearing my face up! I had a fairly large painful pimple on my cheek and after one day of using this it came to a head and went away. Also, it seems to be fading some red marks. I'm sold after just one week of using this as my toner. Its all natural. Plus with the price you really can't beat it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted to try something natural to help get rid of my acne. First off let me start by saying while using this as a toner I was taking 5,000mcg of biotin and a multivitamin daily. Some nights I'd use neutrogenas acne spot treatment and tea tree oil. So the first week I didn't notice a difference, still was breaking out thinking my skin was just "purging". Second week I was still beeaking out in the same spots. I couldn't figure out why. So I decided to look up side effects of biotin and multivitamins...They in fact cause some people to break out so I stopped taking them. Third week I stopped breaking out on my chin but still had breakouts on my cheeks. Decided to stick with the toner a lil longer. No luck. I even used hydrocortizone ointment it helped but I still kept getting bumps and my skin was starting to get dry, I figured that it had to be the apple cider vinegar & I was right!! So the start of the new year I stopped using it. I bought nutiva hemp oil and used that instead (lastnight) Wow waking up this morning my skin is soft and the pimples/bumps aren't red anymore. I feel so stupid for putting something so acidic on my face lol and yes it was diluted. I still have over half a bottle left, I heard it has other uses so I guess I won't throw it out? I don't recommend the apple cider vinegar for sensitive acne prone skin but I do recommend nutivas hemp oil, neutrogena acne spot treatment and pure tea tree oil!

The best organic product so far that really works for me. i can really see the immediate affect once i put it on my face, its give that pore less affect as its shrink the pore and eliminate excess sebum from the skin. and at one time i had this huge zit on my cheek which is really visible and im insist of popping it. what i do right after i pop the zit was to immediately put on the diluted AVC and the next morning i woke up with the zit was almost gone with a small scar. its amazing how this thing works, trust me you won't be disappointed :) but i only give it 4 out 5 cause it didn't really eliminate my acne.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Not recommended for sensitive or dry/dehydrated skin. Broke me out in little bumps after 3-4 days of use.

I bought this ACV to use with the aztec clay mask. I love how soft it left my skin every time. When I found out you could use ACV as a toner, I was elated! I had been using a DIY tea tree oil toner prior to this and really liked it but found it very drying. Now that it's winter, I wanted to try something that wasn't as drying. My skin is very reactive when it comes to products so I try to go the natural route.

Reading up online, they say suggested starting off with a 1:3 ratio (1 part ACV and 3 parts water (filtered or distilled)). I have hyper-sensitive skin and the 1:3 ratio was too harsh for my skin. I decided to dilute it even further to about 1:5 ratio and it worked beautifully for me! I have been using this for less than a week (once daily) and noticed my pores have shrunk and it has also improved the look of fine lines!! Keep in mind that ACV is very strong and acidic...so i make sure to followup with a good hydrating moisturizer after. I am currently using argan oil and find my skin is super soft and smooth!!!

The only downside to this is the smell. I don't usually mind the smell of vinegar, but when it's on my face and i can smell it so close... it can be a bit much. The scent does fade quickly...but initial application can be overwhelming!

Will continue to use this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Mostly the reviews that I write are mostly associated with the products that I use to help combat my acne, or my hormonal cystic acne I should say. I am now 26 years old and have used many products to help clear my skin. My last visit to my dermatologist which was in April, she told me that I either need to get on accutane or birth control. I have acne mostly cystic on my jawline and cheeks. I didnt think my acne was super bad for it to be on accutane. So i opted for the BC. This really helped clear my skin up. IDK if I need a different dosage of the BC because my acne is coming out consistently. Ive been on BC for about 7months. Recently this month its been pretty bad. I was getting treatment for my acne scarring for the same reason that I felt that my acne had calmed down but it was coming back.
It was getting annoying so I decided to go the natural route. I have been doing alot of DIY masks and trying to eliminate certain foods that could affect my acne, Long sory short I read a lot of positive reviews on ACV. I bought the Braggs formula and I am so glad I did. I have been using this for less than a week and I already see a difference in my skin. The texture of my skin is very soft and the cystic pimples that I had all came to a head which never happens bc whoever sufferes from cystic acne knows that cysts on face last forever!!! I use ACV twice a day. I filled up the solution with half water and half ACV and it has worked well for me. Im not super worried about the hypergimentation bc that will eventually fade, I was more worried about the breakout to last forever. I currently do not have active acne and last week I had like 15 pimples on my cheeks and jawline. I still am using the BC and I still use tazorac every other day or as needed. I also wash my face with Dove soap. Im trying to keep my regime as basic as possible. This really helps with blackheads bc I have absolutely none and I used to have a bit but they have simply vanished.
Also in the morning i drink about a cup of water and put a tablespoon of vinegar. I recommend taking that before you brush your teeth bc the taste is awful! Hope this helps. I am giving it a 4 bc I want to wait at least a month before giving it a 5. I would give this a shot

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Used it for months, did absolutely nothing. Diluted it with water and used as a toner to get rid and prevent and spots and even out my skin tone. Nothing changed with my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Im so disappointed with this. After reading so many positive reviews about it, I bought it online and I used it as a toner. It made my acne worse. I have dark spots on my face that I wanted to get rid, but instead after using it for a week, I developed small bumps on my face and my pimples did not disappear at all. Unfortunately this did not go well with my sensitive oily skin. I stopped using it after a week sadly and I will not be trying it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have lots of small bumps on my forehead and a few breakouts here and there. I really wanted to get rid of them so I resulted to ACV despite the mixed reviews. I diluted it with water (70% water & 30% ACV), applied it on a cotton pad, and toned my face with it every night before moisturizer. After only 5 days I saw a big difference! My bumps were reduced and my breakouts were practically gone!! I will continue using this every night as I love the results it gives. * If you have sensitive skin, I would dilute the ACV even more, and slowly build up the ratios as your skin gets adjusted to it! The ACV I've been using is not organic, and I've seen results nevertheless! Overall, I would truly recommend this for bumps and acne (or even acne scarring/dark spots!)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Using this as a toner for my hormonal acne. Works extremely well to get rid of acne, keep it away, and normalize my oily skin. I have tried various dilutions of this but it was hit or miss; sometimes my skin would look great, sometimes the acne would come back. Finally brokedown and bought a digital ph indicator on Amazon. Found out the effective ph for me is 4.0 . So I mix Bragg's with tap water (because the distilled water has too low of a ph to move the needle on where the toner ph should be). Now my toner works effectively every time and I use less of Bragg's so I save money. Win/win.

Video Reviews & Tutorials