April 18, 2014 | 1480 users online

Toners - Lancome - Tonique Confort

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

I was looking for something in the Lancome line so I could get their GWP. I was out of toner so I decided it would be a logical decision to just try out their toner. I have combination skin, but I don't use products for combination skin as I find them too drying because of the alcohol, which then just causes my skin to over produce oil. So I gave this one a try because there was no alcohol in it, and I was super curious about the gel-like consistency. And who can resist how pretty and pink it is. I read reviews saying to NOT use this toner on a cotton pad, and just rub it in with the hands. I did just that, and it worked like a dream. I only needed the tinest amount, and it spread fantastically. It almost feels like a serum, and it feels very soothing. Makes my skin feel baby soft. Wasm't necessarily suoer moisturizing, but it's a toner and I don't expect it to be. It definitely doesn't make my skin feel tight though, just very confortable. I really like this stuff and couldn't be more pleased. If only it wasn't quite so expensive...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Very good toner. Less drying than others I have tried. I use it in the morning to remove traces of makeup. I love the scent it smells like roses. I do agree with other reviews it is thick and just sits on cotton pad but does remove makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by freezer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very drying, despite the claim of comfort. Felt astringent and damaging. I haven't used a toner since I was a teen and abandoned the 3 step cleansing routine when I realised I was being upsold on a spiral of products. This lotion was purchased when I thought I needed to add a step to my hot cloth makeup removal.
A total disappointment, and my skin felt horrible afterwards. Have used it for a week and will now throw it on the tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Nidat

Amazing toner. being a retin a user i am always on the look out for very moisturizing products. This is a staple in my skin care routine daily in the winter and 2-3 times a week in the summer. It does not have much of a scent in my opinion. I think people with slightly oily skin can even get away with using this on a cotton pad as a moisturizer and toner in one. the feeling of this on your skin is very silky and smooth and calming. Very little amount is needed because it is very rich. so if u think about it its probably same if not cheaper if u check how much product u get at drugstore for a cheaper price but ur running out of it fater due to using more. considering that is a luxury product like all other lancome products i think its super affordable and can be used by all skin types.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unlike the toners I'd previously used, this one felt more like a thick lotion than a fresh spritz. It felt strange applying something so thick as my step two followed by my moisturizer as step three. Ultimately it did not work out for me and I ended up breaking out so will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Lil3MissSarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm about to run out of my third bottle. Every time I run out of this wonderful soothing toner I search for something new only to settle for this milkey soothing toner again. Nothing compares. I swear tonique confort is responsible for keeping my skin clear and supple. I have dry sensitive skin and this stuff works like a dream on removing excess makeup and residue without irritating my skin or drying it out. After using it my skin looks re-newed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Sinfidel

This is a milky toner that really works imo in hydrating the skin. It has a nice scent and feels great on the skin and of course, works well as a toner. The only problem I have against it is that the bottle opening is rather small, so it takes a bit of effort to get a good amount of product on a cotton pad.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by qjalupx0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, the packaging is so pink and adorable. I love using this toner and used it up quite fast... that can be a bad thing but for me its a good thing because i usualy have other toners get dusty until i eventualy throw them out. This toner is thick and you may not even need moisturizer after. It makes my skin glow and not in a greasy.. in a healthy skin way. I really like this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff feels so oily and thick... I get that it's intended for dry skins but still... Ugh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is almost like a moisturizing serum. I love the gel like consistency and it smells great!!! It makes my skin more soft and it's pink!!! It's not expensive for a Lancome product and I adore this!