Lancome Tonique Confort

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Mel (Honey), Mannitol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Succinate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Red 4.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is always my favor toner. Simple but good ingredient. Provide good amount of hydration without being sticky. Alcohol free! It also calm down redness (if it's due from minor irritation or dryness in winter).

I just don't like the way this company always raise their asking price. I'm trying to find a replacement with both lower/higher end. Nothing come close! There was an Asian (Taiwan) brand "Naruko". They do have very good toner but they aren't as easy to get, so I'm sticking with Tonique Confort. Always a safe bet for dry/sensitive skin :)!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Wonderful toner. I love how thick it is. It makes it feel more luxurious. I was really suffering from dry skin in my chin area and it fixed the problem almost immediately. Not to mention this stuff smells awesome.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is an excellent option for sensitive or normal to dry skin. It has oils in it, so it differs from other toners that way. It feels hydrating which is great for the winter months here, even though my skin tends to be a bit oilier - I can still use this. My skin feels great after using it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the second best toner I've used so far next to Tonique doucier. This one I only use during heavy winter months since I feel my skin gets so dry that it needs the moisture left in my skin by this toner. Highly recommend for normal skin during the worst of winter months.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am now on my second bottle of this stuff, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon!

I recently went off Retin-A for my adult acne. My skin was an absolute mess from it...dry and flaky, despite following all of the "rules". I was trying anything and everything to get my skin calmed down and back to "normal". This Lancome Tonique came up in the results when I was doing a search for dry irritated skin. I purchased the smaller bottle for $25.

It is absolutely worth the price and much more. The moment it goes on your skin, it immediately has a cooling and comforting feeling.

I shake the bottle back and forth a few times to mix it up, and put it on a cotton round, and then apply generously to my face immediately after cleansing. It is so refreshing! It immediately calms the redness and irritation.

I apply once in the morning and before bed under my regular moisturizer. It works very well under my makeup, and I have no issues with it flaking or messing with my foundation.

With this and my moisturizer, my skin is close to be flake free. I highly recommend for anyone with dry and irritated skin!

Also, a little goes a long way! I use about a quarter size and it covers my face and neck!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My family is laden with dry-skinned damsels, myself included, and an auntie of mine persuaded me to try this as an extra kick of moisture during the colder months.

This isn't something I immediately grab for in the mornings or consider HG status but it does add a touch of softness and subtle-inner-glow to your skin for the few years I've had it, and the times I've sparingly used it. The signature Lancome scent definitely makes me feel like the belle of the ball - delicate, rosy, sweet! Like all others, I apply this by tipping a bit of this watery gel concoction into my palms and smoothing it over my face. Using cotton pads absorbs most of the product, which is a waste and makes waste.
"Toner" is a bit of a misnomer because in different markets, toner can be an astringent to help tighten pores and cleanse/prep the skin, or a base-laying serum for retention of moisturizer. In this case, the Confort Tonique is the latter (I guess they never changed the name when they marketed it for the States?).

The $25 pricetag isn't too shabby for serum from Lancome, but I wouldn't dash out the door for this the moment my bottle empties, you know?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is pink gold!!!! I don't use this on a cotton pad because it wastes so much of the product. It's actually a really thick liquid and feels more like a serum... and that is exactly how I use it. After I cleanse, I apply two drops in the palm of my hand and pat it on my face. My face is soooo soft...like never before! Then I apply another serum or just a moisturizer. Ladies, the price is steep for a toner. So don't use it for that. After all, you aren't suppose to wash it off. So used as a serum, it's a bargain. Have you heard a serum that is 13.5 ounces and only $43?! The 6.7 oz is only $25. Sometimes Lancome.com has discounts too or get it while there is a free gift! Drugstore serums are in the 20 dollar range. Department store are in the 80 dollar range and up. This has a slew of good things in it: honey, almond protein, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E to name a few. If I want a classic toner, I'll use the L'Oreal Hydrafresh toner to clean off remaining cleanser, etc. and then apply this over. This product makes me feel so pampered... actually, all Lancome products make me feel that way!

Soft toner with a nice smell. Its easy to pad on your face and absorbs well. Great for dry skin before applying moisturizer

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was always a bit sceptical about this toner because I couldn't understand how anything so thick could refresh your skin after cleansing. I assumed it would just sit on my skin like a film but after trying it I am converted - it's a great product. I have dry skin and the first night I used this, after the Galatee Confort cleanser, I couldn't keep my hands off my face - it was so soft and smooth! I also have rosacea and this hasn't made it any worse - if anything it seems to be a bit less inflamed than usual. The only slight downside is that I have to use more of this than my usual toner because it seems to sink into the cotton pad quite quickly but I still think it will last me a long time. This also gets a big thumbs up from my 60 year old mother who only started using toner recently - she is on her second bottle and has already stocked up for when she runs out - she loves it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have VERY very sensitive skin. I have prescription medications for my skin because of the eczema I have. However, I am so glad I found this product. It smells wonderful and takes off all the gunk. Even after taking off makeup and washing my face, this toner manages to get the very last of everything off, leaving my skin feeling like it's finally breathing again. I am also notoriously lazy, and will sometimes just swipe this on my face in place of washing it before bed. My skin is so dry, but this never dries it out. I put moisturizer on afterward, but I could get away without it, which I never thought I could say. I live in a sunny area and am allergic to sweat (I know, it's weird.) Putting this on my face calms my skin down and doesn't make it burn.

You can buy it in two different bottle sizes. The smaller one is about $25 and it usually lasts me about 6 months. Ever since I have discovered this, I have never considered another toner. You do need those little makeup rounds, though, to apply it. If you buy makeup rounds that aren't soft, your skin will still be irritated, so make sure you're getting the right stuff to allow this to do the work!

The only thing I don't like about this product is that Lancome still does animal testing. I am against animal testing, but I have decided to look the other way for this wonderful product. I may be a hypocrite, but I am a hypocrite with soft skin for the first time!