October 31, 2014 | 843 users online

Toners - Lancome - Tonique Confort

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pink gold!!!! I don't use this on a cotton pad because it wastes so much of the product. It's actually a really thick liquid and feels more like a serum... and that is exactly how I use it. After I cleanse, I apply two drops in the palm of my hand and pat it on my face. My face is soooo soft...like never before! Then I apply another serum or just a moisturizer. Ladies, the price is steep for a toner. So don't use it for that. After all, you aren't suppose to wash it off. So used as a serum, it's a bargain. Have you heard a serum that is 13.5 ounces and only $43?! The 6.7 oz is only $25. Sometimes Lancome.com has discounts too or get it while there is a free gift! Drugstore serums are in the 20 dollar range. Department store are in the 80 dollar range and up. This has a slew of good things in it: honey, almond protein, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E to name a few. If I want a classic toner, I'll use the L'Oreal Hydrafresh toner to clean off remaining cleanser, etc. and then apply this over. This product makes me feel so pampered... actually, all Lancome products make me feel that way!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Hynjng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Soft toner with a nice smell. Its easy to pad on your face and absorbs well. Great for dry skin before applying moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by evemarie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was always a bit sceptical about this toner because I couldn't understand how anything so thick could refresh your skin after cleansing. I assumed it would just sit on my skin like a film but after trying it I am converted - it's a great product. I have dry skin and the first night I used this, after the Galatee Confort cleanser, I couldn't keep my hands off my face - it was so soft and smooth! I also have rosacea and this hasn't made it any worse - if anything it seems to be a bit less inflamed than usual. The only slight downside is that I have to use more of this than my usual toner because it seems to sink into the cotton pad quite quickly but I still think it will last me a long time. This also gets a big thumbs up from my 60 year old mother who only started using toner recently - she is on her second bottle and has already stocked up for when she runs out - she loves it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by melaniejoy7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have VERY very sensitive skin. I have prescription medications for my skin because of the eczema I have. However, I am so glad I found this product. It smells wonderful and takes off all the gunk. Even after taking off makeup and washing my face, this toner manages to get the very last of everything off, leaving my skin feeling like it's finally breathing again. I am also notoriously lazy, and will sometimes just swipe this on my face in place of washing it before bed. My skin is so dry, but this never dries it out. I put moisturizer on afterward, but I could get away without it, which I never thought I could say. I live in a sunny area and am allergic to sweat (I know, it's weird.) Putting this on my face calms my skin down and doesn't make it burn.

You can buy it in two different bottle sizes. The smaller one is about $25 and it usually lasts me about 6 months. Ever since I have discovered this, I have never considered another toner. You do need those little makeup rounds, though, to apply it. If you buy makeup rounds that aren't soft, your skin will still be irritated, so make sure you're getting the right stuff to allow this to do the work!

The only thing I don't like about this product is that Lancome still does animal testing. I am against animal testing, but I have decided to look the other way for this wonderful product. I may be a hypocrite, but I am a hypocrite with soft skin for the first time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was looking for something in the Lancome line so I could get their GWP. I was out of toner so I decided it would be a logical decision to just try out their toner. I have combination skin, but I don't use products for combination skin as I find them too drying because of the alcohol, which then just causes my skin to over produce oil. So I gave this one a try because there was no alcohol in it, and I was super curious about the gel-like consistency. And who can resist how pretty and pink it is. I read reviews saying to NOT use this toner on a cotton pad, and just rub it in with the hands. I did just that, and it worked like a dream. I only needed the tinest amount, and it spread fantastically. It almost feels like a serum, and it feels very soothing. Makes my skin feel baby soft. Wasm't necessarily suoer moisturizing, but it's a toner and I don't expect it to be. It definitely doesn't make my skin feel tight though, just very confortable. I really like this stuff and couldn't be more pleased. If only it wasn't quite so expensive...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Very good toner. Less drying than others I have tried. I use it in the morning to remove traces of makeup. I love the scent it smells like roses. I do agree with other reviews it is thick and just sits on cotton pad but does remove makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by freezer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very drying, despite the claim of comfort. Felt astringent and damaging. I haven't used a toner since I was a teen and abandoned the 3 step cleansing routine when I realised I was being upsold on a spiral of products. This lotion was purchased when I thought I needed to add a step to my hot cloth makeup removal.
A total disappointment, and my skin felt horrible afterwards. Have used it for a week and will now throw it on the tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Nidat

Amazing toner. being a retin a user i am always on the look out for very moisturizing products. This is a staple in my skin care routine daily in the winter and 2-3 times a week in the summer. It does not have much of a scent in my opinion. I think people with slightly oily skin can even get away with using this on a cotton pad as a moisturizer and toner in one. the feeling of this on your skin is very silky and smooth and calming. Very little amount is needed because it is very rich. so if u think about it its probably same if not cheaper if u check how much product u get at drugstore for a cheaper price but ur running out of it fater due to using more. considering that is a luxury product like all other lancome products i think its super affordable and can be used by all skin types.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unlike the toners I'd previously used, this one felt more like a thick lotion than a fresh spritz. It felt strange applying something so thick as my step two followed by my moisturizer as step three. Ultimately it did not work out for me and I ended up breaking out so will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Lil3MissSarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm about to run out of my third bottle. Every time I run out of this wonderful soothing toner I search for something new only to settle for this milkey soothing toner again. Nothing compares. I swear tonique confort is responsible for keeping my skin clear and supple. I have dry sensitive skin and this stuff works like a dream on removing excess makeup and residue without irritating my skin or drying it out. After using it my skin looks re-newed.