September 20, 2014 | 1606 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Each Peach Massage Bar

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Puckdog17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells good and moisturizes well

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been through three of these bars now! One bar usually lasts me about three months, I rub it between my hands three to four times then massage the oil into my arms and torso. A little goes a LONG way. I've even broken small sections off and put them in a plastic bag to carry in my purse. The only time I love to really lather this stuff up is after I shave because I always get bad razor burn. I'll shave at night then get my legs nice and lathered up (it will feel oily like this) and overnight it all soaks in and my legs are SO soft and no razor bumps! This stuff is great to give a natural glow to your skin. It keeps my skin moisturized all day and when I use this consistently I notice a HUGE difference in how soft and glowing my skin is. Plus the scent is intoxicating! Sweet, citrusy, if you like white citrus in bath and body I bet you'll love this! Absolute HG for me. Now they just need to make a perfume with this scent

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

This smells so lovely. I could list so many reasons why these surpass the ability of any lotion in the stores...first off, the ingredients.,.the fact that it smells better...that it doesn't make you feel like you slathered glue on your skin, and it actually HYDRATES.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Emmmmma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this massage bar! I have never been a huge fan of Lush, and always used to get insane headaches from all of the pungent smells just by stepping into the store, but I was recently curious about some of their products and purchased a few, including the each peach massage bar! I use it directly after I get out of the shower, leaving my skin a little damp to be able to have the bar glide more smoothly on my skin. Coming from someone who shaves their legs instead of waxing, I find I get drier skin on my shins, and using this right after shaving is amazing! It is a get product to use to get smooth arms and legs after shaving or waxing! It does tend to feel a bit oily for a few minutes after applied, but thats only because of all of the essential oils that are actually in the product. I never find that the oil rubs off my arm or onto my clothing, so I have no problems with the consistency. Overall, love the product and would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. The smell is divine.

When I first used it, I found it really greasy and it didn't sink in. This is probably because all I did was swiped it all over my body when dry. This works, but a lot of product is used and it takes a long time to sink in.

What I do, is straight after a shower, I use it all over my body. I dry my body a bit -not too much - and then swipe all over, quickly. Then I rub it into my body. This way I get the gorgeous smell and the beautiful moisturising properties.

I don't have a problem with the packaging. I just keep it in the waxed bag you buy it in. I think it's quite expensive, especially considering the first one I bought seemed to dry up, and when I had about half of it left it just stopped being moisturising? I don't know, maybe I got one from a duff batch.

I would buy again, for the smell alone. It reminds me of L'Occitane Verbena, but more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Dengail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells exactly like lemon zest. A tangy lemony smell. It is very refreshing. It melts easily and it takes 15 minutes to completely absorb, leaving your skin silky soft. I have eczema on my hand and this does not exacerbate it which is a good thing! The real lemony scent doesn't really last that long, so you won't go around smelling like a lemonhead all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far I have found that this is just okay. I was not expecting a citrus smell, so that threw me off. I will finish off my bar, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by BeautifulBay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just recently went to Lush for the first time and received a huge chunk of an Each Peach bar for free along with my purchase. I was intoxicated with the scent and soon as I smelled it I was in love but couldn't justify buying it along with an exfoliator, so the sample was nice. I use Each Peach as a lotion. After I get out of the shower I use it all over and I apply it to my face after cleansing and exfoliating. I love the scent. The scent is much more reminiscent to lemons rather than peach but it is so delicious! I love the way it applies to my skin. I also love how my skin feels afterwards when the product has set into my skin. It lost a lippie because for starters it takes a bit for it to set in. You can't just apply it and go because it is very oily and needs a little to dry. Secondly, I understand the point of putting it in a bar but it makes the application process a little messy. The bar melts when it comes into contact with heat and when I apply it over by body I have a little oil pool in my hand. I would wish there would be a wrapper or something that would help to apply and or a better storage method. I know you can purchase one of the tin cans but that is why I cannot give it 5 lippies. I will purchase the full bar when I am out though because I really do love the way it makes my skin feel. My boyfriend even uses it as an aftershave for when he shaves too quickly and it burns.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by natattack

This massage bar smells like PEZ on your skin. I use this on my arms and they are so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 4:23:00 AM More reviews by justwannabepretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since I was looking for a more convenient alternative for lotions for morning time because lotions for me are not really go-to product in the morning.

First i was thinking of TBS beautifying oils but before going to TBS I went to Lush to refill on some of my products and I saw their massage bars and it occurred to me that it looks even more convenient than oil so I asked the shopkeeper "which is specifically the best for moisturizing?" and he suggested me this and then this one for the muscles and therapy.

Out of all I selected this even though I wanted therapy more but I wanted a 'wake me up' smell and not a 'sweet dream' smell and this smells so citrus like and lime/lemon like so similar to Lush's Lemony Flutter so its a perfect morning time product.

It leaves my skin feeling smooth and healthy looking nothing like a hardcore body butter or anything as I said its a perfect day time product, its moisturizing but lite.