April 21, 2014 | 1416 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Honey Bee Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ViolinistRita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I almost want to giggle as I am typing about this honey bee bomb. It smells so nice and relaxing. I don't know about the cleansing properties because I'm really not that dirty but I do want to rave about the wonderful scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by anikagahun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It seemed so amazing when i first bought it! When i put it in my bath i was unpleasantly surprised with water that looked like dirty toilet water that someone peed in. it still smelled pretty good. it didn't have any fun colours and it didn't moisturize! its what i like to call a mediocre bath bomb. lush needs to ban all yellow bath bombs from they're collection or change the colour. it leaved a yellow residue after but it wasn't hard to wash out. the nice smell lingered in my bathroom for a while. probably won't get this one again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice bath bomb. I was looking for a bath bomb that would make me relax and feel warm and cosy, and this Honey Bee bath ballistic did exactly that. The colour of the water turns a yellow colour and it feels quite natural in a way-the fact that it's honey maybe. The scent is really lovely. It smells like honey & toffee(a not too strong smell but at the same time not too subtle as well, which is great). The scent lingered on my skin when I came out the bath which is a plus & it softened my skin. My sensitive skin didnt react to it so thats brilliant. The only bad thing to this product is it leaves a yellow lining around the bath tub which you have to clean off, but that can't be helped.
Overall this bath bomb makes a nice winter essential for when you want to have a bath on those cold wintery nights when it's raining and you want to relax. I would repurchase x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't take baths, I'm more of a shower girl. But if I want to take a nice little bath this is one of the things that I'll use. It smells delicious, like Honey I washed the kids. I'm a huge fan of honey scents and this thing delivers for sure. It dissolves well and makes my washroom smell great after! Definitely recommended. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

This bathbomb is one of my top 3 favorites from LUSH because it actually makes a big difference in my skin, which feels so soft and soothed afterwards. The scent is another plus for me... a pleasant honey toffee suitable for any age or gender. Natural ingredients.... organic aloe vera, Moroccan Rhassoul mud, orange oil, bergamot oil, gardenia, and of course honey. The only thing I would change if I could is the color the water turns... bright yellow....not a fan... but this yellow/tan honeybee bathbamb is still cute, and also works well as room/closet/drawer freshener being that it's made with baking soda to absorb odors naturally.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

This was a complete fail bath bomb to me.

I don't know if I got a dud, but mine didn't turn the water color bright yellow. It turned it a gross very pale yellow color that looks like stale toilet water.

It didn't have any pretty dramatics like other bath bombs, and the only relatively redeeming factor about it is the scent....

I was so bored with it I finished the bath after only 15 minutes...

Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra470

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Honey Bee bath bomb! This bath bomb is so relaxing and perfect for those stressfully nights after a long and exhausting day. These bah bombs release beautiful and relaxing scents (Lavender and Honey) witch totally relax me completely! These bath bombs are amazing! Totally moisturizing, always leaving my skin soft and silky to the touch. Priced for $6.95 their on the pricey side. But it doesn't matter, these bath bombs are a treat that is so worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like honey scents but this smelled more citrusy to me, like lemon cake/lemon sugar. It's pleasant, but nothing to write home about. It doesn't do anything for your skin, I did not notice any moisturizing properties (unlike the Butterball bath bomb). LUSH really talks up their ingredients; sometimes it's honest, sometimes it's a marketing gimmick. This, I feel, was the latter. It's a really nice size though, I wish Butterball was that big. I got this as a gift and enjoyed it well enough but would not purchase for myself. It's nothing special.
Would give it a three for being average, but since I was very disappointed that it didn't smell like its name implies, it gets a two.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by walliferpk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This isn't the most exciting bomb Lush offers, but I LOVE the smell, and it makes bath water sooo silky smooth and leaves my skin feeling perfectly moisturized without feeling greasy. It will leave some grainy bits at the bottom of the tub, and the color isn't the best, but I don't mind. I love this bomb!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The bergamot kept this otherwise very sweet smelling bomb from being too sickly. This bomb is supposed to impart the benefits of rassoul mud and honey to the skin. I did not notice any difference to my skin after my bath. The scent disappeared pretty quickly once the ballistic dissolved, and the bright yellow was fun at the start, but then turned into a murky acidic yellow-brown which stained the bath. I don't think I'll buy this one again. Not bad, but not for me.