April 17, 2014 | 1471 users online

Skincare - Body - Victoria's Secret - Pretty In Pink Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Sta1cee

I love the PINK body lotions. They have such great scents to choose from. That being said, I was really disappointed that the product isn't non-comedogenic. After applying it on my body for a few days, I noticed really ugly bumps on my chest and neck. I thought I had an allergic reaction but nope...clogged pores. Not very attractive and definitely didn't make me feel sexy. I'll keep using the product on my legs and hands but for those of you who are acne-prone, be careful with this lotion. It smells great but the ingredients are comparable to the stuff you can find at Dollar Tree :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by laureliscool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite body lotion. Easy to find at both Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret. Relatively cheap if you hit the sales and use coupons. Smells light and sweet. Absorbs well enough to suit me. Doesn't cause breakouts or redness on my body.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by wendycat00

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for "Drenched in Pink, Fresh & Clean". Wow! This is a very different scent for Victoria's Secret! It's very Ambercrombie & Fitch. Reviewer's said that it reminded them of "Fierce" by A&F only lighter and more feminine. I adore "Fierce" but I thought it was too masculine for me to wear and husband keeps forgetting to put any on. It's described as a mix of crisp apple and soft lily but there's so much more to it than that! The reviews were so glowing that I ordered it without sampling it. It was on sale on the VS website for 2 for $20 and you get a LOT of it (16.9 oz for the lotion). It's even made in the USA! I am sooo happy with this fragrance! I think it's suitable for any age and a wonderful change from the usual sweet & fruity VS fragrances. I'm glad I got the lotion and mist because the scent is light but I find that if you put on the lotion first and layer it with the mist the lotion helps "set" the mist and it lasts longer. I wish they would come out with a stronger version of this scent. I would be first in line to buy it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sea157

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I might buy this one again. It's nice enough, floral and light. A little VS generic though. Pretty good moisturizer, can't complain as it made my hands feel smooth and silky.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

I got the lotion at the semi annual sale on the 75% off table, ( it was the only one there.) It is a sweet floral in the bottle, but it becomes slightly less enjoyable on my skin. It's not terrible, but its not my favorite either. Oh well it was like 2.00 dollars so I will use it up as a lotion for my elbows/legs before bed and won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2005 3:49:00 PM More reviews by AddicTedtoMAC

I really love the scent of this. It's so fresh and feminine, but not overpowering. I dont' like the body cream though. It's too thick and hard to spread. I will repurchase this, but in the body lotion next time. Smells heavenly!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2004 7:07:00 PM More reviews by JennySweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this scent. It's fresh and not overly sweet. The lotion itself makes my hands soft and I don't have to reapply often. The fragrance reminds me of watermelon bubblegum, but its not cheap smelling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 2:46:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pretty in pink lotion stinks. I was again, decieved by the lovely pink color. It smelled great when i tested it, and I bought it! After a few hours of using it, it smelled funny and did NOT smell like flowers at all! will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by janina73

During VS's semi-annual sale I picked up a whole lot of different lotions. I only recently tried the Pretty In Pink lotion and I fell in love with it. It is floral, fresh and feminine. I love the scent and use it with the body splash as unfortunately the scent is not very long lasting. I recently won the EDT on Ebay so am looking forward to an even longer lasting scent. I didn't give the lotion a 5 though because is too thin and runny for my liking.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this way back in January when it was on sale for next to nothing. It's still practically full : / Pretty in Pink smells soo nice at first, a light floral. After a while it starts to fade and let me tell you, it STINKS! Ugh! It reminded me of bean dip or pot roast (eww, and I'm a vegetarian!) or some other kind of scent that didn't need to be on my body. What's up with that? Yuck! The lotion itself makes you feel silky and soft at first..but that feeling disappears in minutes (my skin isn't dry either..) and you find yourself reaching for it again and again. A good example of why I shouldn't buy things just because they're cheap... : /