November 26, 2014 | 1604 users online

Skincare - Face - Eve Lom - Cleansing cloths

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Jilllann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these cloths and do enjoy using them on my face. I ordered linen spa towels from a massage and beauty supply site. The towels are large like dish towels and I cut them to make my own linen face cloths. Everyone I have given them to loves them. I think I paid $9.99 for six of them which is a better for me since I will always have clean linen face cloths to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

I really like these. They are soft and textured. They gently exfoliate, and are easy to use and rinse. And they work nicely with the Eve Lom Cleanser. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using these. So far so good. Very soft and gentle. I just wring out and hang on my towel bar. I use it with Fresh Soy wash in mornings, and after make up removal with Clarisonic at night. Other than expense, no complaints. I'm sure it's much better for my face than a rough washcloth. So far I've washed it once on gentle cycle in warm water. Turned out fine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I got one of these with a sample of cleanser from Sephora. Can't say much about the price since I don't know how much they are but I'm sure they are somewhat pricey. The product is great, thought. I have very oily, acne-prone skin that seems to do better with exfoliation. This cloth is soft, yet just abrasive enough to feel like it is cleaning my skin. Didn't know soft and abrasive could occur with the same product but it does. I would buy another one of these. I will use this one until it starts to get worn out and see how I feel. So far, so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by michellehelm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These cloths are positively remarkable. I'd long thought "what the HECK, they're just WASHCLOTHS, for pete's sake" -- ohhhh, I was so wrong. They make my evening cleansing ritual so much easier (I can merely rub my cleansing oil into my skin, run a wet one of these all over my face, follow with a swipe of koh gen do cleansing water, a little serum and some moisturizer and I am DONE -- I've got it down to where it takes little longer than running a cleansing wipe over my face, and the results are so much more gratifying) and they easily rinse clean like magic. Hang it up to dry and it's ready to roll again come morning. I cannot remember my skin being this happy, and the only thing I changed in my regimen was a swap from [whatever brand] lazy, pre-moistened cleansing cloths to these -- WHY did I wait so long to give these a shot?! (Note: I still use my beloved Clarisonic Pro when I shower -- but I swear sometimes these are doing an equally good job at exfoliating...)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample Eve Lom Cleansing Cloth along with a sample of her cleanser and mask from Sephora - maybe used 100 points to get it? Anywho, one try of the muslin cloth & I was hooked. (Not hooked on the cleanser at all & see it gets low reviews here.) I've since ordered a 3-pack of the cloths & am in facial heaven with them. They are magically smooth, yet offer amazing friction, so your skin is beyond baby-soft when you're done. Truly amazing. I do not wash them after each use, as I rinse them out well & hang them to dry - no bacteria issues, or any others.

Yes, expensive, but everyone says they last forever, so I'm on-board big time. It's the most natural way to exfoliate that I know of, & I love it. An indulgence that's worth the cost IMHO.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by medin1234

This is the Muslin Cloths we are taalking about, yes? Well I like 'em a lot with the cleanser. But Im gonna rate them as 4 because they are pricey to buy individually and they are a BITCH to wash. I wash them in boiling water, sometimes with dettol or alcohol-based cleanser and dry them by my heater if I can. Sometimes I just dont use them and become lazy with the skin care routinue as they are sooo annoying to wash. Per one cloth you can cut it in half and sew the raw edges on your sewing machiene. Then you have to cloths for the price of one!. I am I the normal weight range with a small face so 1/2 the cloth is enough for me and I think it would be fine for most people. I wouldnt buy the cloths individually cause they are way too pricey and you could probably find similary material at the craft store. I just buy the tubs in advance and then use the cloths out of these. I use my cloths once per cleanse and I leave them in wter 10 days to 2 weeks before I wash them. Be careful though some of your cloths may get a spot of mould or two though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by jannevy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Larger and more effective than other cloths - last for a long time (a few years) although when they get too soft they are not that effective any more so I chuck them into the shoe cleaning kit. Wash every couple of days - good tip is to hang an attractive plastic bag storer (I have one from Cath Kidston) on the back of the bathroom door and once washed and dried I put them back there so they are not draped all over the bathroom.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2009 6:06:00 AM More reviews by AllyABC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Very expensive & smaller cloths than Liz Earle so not as effective for me. Will stick with Liz Earle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 3:24:00 AM More reviews by sandrabati

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm embarrassed to admit how much I love these extremely overpriced cloths. They are such a treat to use. I've tried others like LE and homemade and they simply don't compare. I want to know why EL muslin feels so different than the other muslin I've bought. I have had mine for years and they still work extremely well to clean and gently exfoliate my skin. They work better than any other wash cloth I have tried. Now I just have to save to buy more.