September 2, 2014 | 992 users online

Liquid - Napoleon Perdis - Napoleon Minimal Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG. I love this product. Oil free. Hypoallergenic. Hydrating. I had my formal coming and decided to go splurge on foundation. I bought it in Look4 shade , which is quite darker than my skin , and it make me look like I've been sunbathing at the beach ( and formal was in the middle of cold winter!) My skin felt really good and my face look flawless in the photos, but I have to say I might looked a tad too orange =s Now I'm using it to contour my face and it blend nicely and smoothly. No dark streak incident. If I'm gonna go splurge again this is definitely the one il'l go for , but maybe in a lighter shade

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by bianca92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very fair skin and so I like that it is very minimal and I can sometimes wear it without feeling like I have too much make up on. I do wear a powder over it usually though because as I said before it has a VERY light coverage and also doesn't last too long if worn by itself. I love the fact that this foundation doesn't feel bad on my skin and I can apply it and still feel fresh, it has a smooth creamy texture and did not feel oily on my face at all. I will also add that it does not have a scent as I have tried other foundations in the past that have smelt so so bad and that has really put me off using them again! In summary it gives my skin an even tint and is very light which is perfect for my fair skin I have been using this for years and would recommend it to anyone who does not love heavy foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Elsita72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works for me, however you must use a primer or have your face really hydrated for it to glide on to your skin and provide the effect of minimal make up. Overall is good, and will buy again. (excuse my english - I am trying to explain the best I can)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by kristy1077

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over priced, orange and oily. Not much more for me to say really.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by missjenjen88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for over a year and I am content with it. I have quite oily skin (T-Zone area) and so after wearing it for a whole day, my face does slightly feel more oilier. I don't like thick foundation and prefer to have a foundation base that just covers my blemishes and gives me the even skin tone look and this does the job. The only negative thing I could say about this product is that it doesn't have a pump so you have to pour the foundation out of the bottle. All in all, if you want coverage that isn't too thick but can give you that flawless look and feel, this product is worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Steph6xo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not sure why so many people who have reviewed this do not like the product and I do. I have been using this for about 2 years and as it is a 'minimal' makeup, look 2 works well enough for my skin tone just to even it out. Personally I don't like my makeup to be a solid thick colour to plaster my face with. If you like 'spac filler' makeup this isn't for you. I use this mostly every day and do not use any serum or primer beforehand. I do my usual cleanse, tone, moisturise morning routine than put some of this on with my fingers and blend into my skin.
I have far from perfect skin, I have blemishes and combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks) but this still works to even out the skin tone and then I use concealer on my spots and/or powder over the top if I want extra flawless skin.
I like this foundation because you can't tell you have foundation on like most other normal foundations but still gives enough coverage to subtly even out skin tone and give a healthy look. I put this on in the mornings before work and in the evening when I get home my skin still looks the same -except for some shine in the t-zone if I dont use powder. One bottle of this seems to last me forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by MissKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not a big fan of Napoleon foundations and this here isn't an exception. I completed a product training and make over course at Napoleon and to get alright-ish results with this foundation you have to use a serum first, then moisturiser, then the primer. I like foundations that I can put on quickly. Occasionally I will do those steps but generally I can't be bothered. It takes ages to perfect it and make it not look streaky. The formula definitely needs improvement.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Dana94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to my local Napoleon Perdis kiosk and was recommended this foundation by the staff. The coverage is quite sheer and natural looking which is great, however the colour availability is slightly limited. I bought Look 2 (which is the lightest shade) and found that the colour didn't match my skin colour that well and was slightly orange. It leaves a nice dewy finish, however with this sort of finish, I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin such as myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by soapiahh

I like this foundation a lot. I have this and the China doll, this in look B1, and I think my China Doll is B2, or look 1, I can't be sure. I don't really wear either on a day to day basis, it depends what I feel like really, usually I use NP conealer in light amber and that's really all I need. The reason i do like this though is because it is so incredibly light. The finish is very very dewy and it's a winner if your skin is clear, which mine is on the fast track to becoming (acne.org, thankyou soo much for that! lol.) I like it because it's a good colour- I'm pale and I hate looking dark so it was nice to get a foundation that actually matched my skin. The lasting power is pretty good, I usually add a little NP transluscent powder down my T-zone because without that by the end of the day redness does tend to come up. I also add extra concealer on my nose if I'm using it- for some reason my nose gets all shiny and red supersuper easily :|. I apply it with a brush then kind of dab at my skin with a sponge and that helps it stick a bit better. It smells light and clean and overall is a very nice foundation. I like that it's kind of 'high end' but still in a reasonable price range.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

This is a so-so product. It is great for very little cover (as the name suggests) and is therefore good for mature age skin because it doesn't look heavy. However, I am not blown away by it. You really need to have close to perfect skin in order to get away with wearing this. So for all us girls who dont, steer clear