Lancome Tresor

3.4

on 6/28/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Drydown is lovely ~ soft, powdery, peach and apricot with sandalwood and a very faint hint of rose. It reminds me of an expensive soap.

Tresor is warm, subtly sweet, cozy and elegant. A feminine scent. I think I will enjoy wearing this more when temps drop in late fall, and especially winter, because of its warmth.

on 5/21/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a bottle of this when i was 14. Way too young to fully apreciate this perfume. But even then, this scent intruiged me. I only have worn it a few times as i felt it was too mature for me. Recently i have rediscovered this beautiful scent. It makes me smell like a real woman, sensual and interesting. I can't put my finger on all the notes i smell when wearing it. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's floral, but not too much. It's woody, but not too heavy. Most of all it reminds me of that 14 year old girl in the nineties that was astonished by the beautiful advertisement by Lancome, sprayed Tresor on her neck and imagened that one day, she would become as beautiful and graceful as the woman in that Tresor advertisement...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My forever favorite & first real perfume. I always come back to this romantic beauty. It's everything I want in a fragrance, not too sweet, not too spicy, not too musky, & it's great for every occasion & season. On me it smells like honey sweet roses & juicy apricots. It just works well with my chemistry & I adore the warm sensual amber trail that lingers forever on scarves & bed sheets.I love Lancome more than any other perfume house. I also love Poeme, L'Vie Belle, & Magie Noir. And I wore this at 16 & 17 so I don't understand why girls today think it's dated. It's not at all, it's a classic gorgeous womanly scent!

on 1/19/2015 6:59:00 PM

I adore this fragrance! It has a mid-range wear life, but it is such a beautiful blend of florals, and never overpowering. It is a daily part of my wardrobe.

on 11/22/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I do like the smell of this perfume but I cannot actually wear this as it causes an instant migraine. I am not sure why...
I will not be buying this for sure.

on 10/3/2014 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I can totally smell violet and leather in this fragrance. When I put this on I feel sexy and my husband is very appreciative, too. It's a classic must have scent, I think.

on 9/28/2014 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Timeless. Distinct. Original. It's very strong so just one spritz is all you need. Really beautiful and elegant. Makes me feel expensive when I wear it!

on 9/3/2014 9:28:00 PM

I ordered newer version of trevor but the seller send me this one. I tried on my wrist and the smell WOW me. It has luxury mysterious smell which I like. 1st note quite strong that I smell some sort like smoke. It gets softer & better through out the day. Not sure if the smell suitable for teen but I personally luv this.

on 8/25/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My first experience with Tresor was my first trip to Branson, MO in 2001. I was 21 at the time and went to a real nice perfume store in the red roof mall which was a new experience for me. I smelled this and thought it was so classy that I picked up a bottle for my mom which she truly loved. I have bought her a couple bottles since and I'm not quite sure why I never bought one for myself for I think it's a fabulous scent. I don't get all the "old lady" comments for I don't smell that in this scent at all! It's not overwhelming either and on my skin it's very soft, just lovely. Don't let the negative comments scare you off if you want to try this one. There is a reason it's still popular after almost 25 years.

on 3/23/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

One of my favourite scents from Lancome. The bottle is gorgeous and the fragrance is even prettier! It most noticiably has a scent of rose and peach to it, in a very natural blend. It lasts all day for me, but it does fade to a more subtle scent after a few hours. It is a very elegant scent but definetly not too overwhelming, even though I can be sensitive to different fragrances. A must have in my books.

Popular Fragrances