Lancome Tresor

3.4

received as a gift. I did not care for this at all. I find it to be overly sweet and common. nothing special. reminds me of the fragrance from the 80s called Ciara. To pretty to be pretty if that makes any sense.

I love this scent but it is in The Netherlands very expensive.

I remember trying a magazine tester strip of Tresor when I was much younger, and being absolutely captivated by the delicate fragrance. As soon as I was able to, I went to our local department store and sprayed this on my wrist. It was different than I remembered from the tester strip, more powdery, with a note I can only describe as sparkling or fizzy.

20 years later I can now appreciate Tresor for its femininity, its sweetness and soapiness. I bought the rollerball recently, which seems to have more strength than the EDP spray originally had, but it could just be that this is a reformulation. I only wear this a couple of times a year. When I do wear this I wonder why I leave it so long!

I love the enveloping warmth of the apricot and peach, well blended with the faint sandalwood and wrapped up in a delicate powdery rose. The sandalwood and amber really make an appearance after about 2 hours of being on skin.

Initially this does smell very strong, but give it a few minutes and this fragrance morphs into something I cannot stop sniffing when I apply.

It is not a fragrance for everyone. Some will think this dated and old-fashioned, but I just love the way it makes me feel feminine and has a coziness which reminds me of winter days. I will always have this fragrance in some form, even if I only wear this a few times a year. It is really lovely and very different from other, newer fragrances.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Maybe my nose is just too immature to really appreciate a perfume like Tresor. It smells very strong and very weird. I go for more sweet, smoky, musky, sexy scents and this doesnt do it for me at all. Its a fragrance I would probably wear if I were 60+ years old. When I smell this I picture an old lady that works for Mary Kay. Blah....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Drydown is lovely ~ soft, powdery, peach and apricot with sandalwood and a very faint hint of rose. It reminds me of an expensive soap.

Tresor is warm, subtly sweet, cozy and elegant. A feminine scent. I think I will enjoy wearing this more when temps drop in late fall, and especially winter, because of its warmth.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a bottle of this when i was 14. Way too young to fully apreciate this perfume. But even then, this scent intruiged me. I only have worn it a few times as i felt it was too mature for me. Recently i have rediscovered this beautiful scent. It makes me smell like a real woman, sensual and interesting. I can't put my finger on all the notes i smell when wearing it. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's floral, but not too much. It's woody, but not too heavy. Most of all it reminds me of that 14 year old girl in the nineties that was astonished by the beautiful advertisement by Lancome, sprayed Tresor on her neck and imagened that one day, she would become as beautiful and graceful as the woman in that Tresor advertisement...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My forever favorite & first real perfume. I always come back to this romantic beauty. It's everything I want in a fragrance, not too sweet, not too spicy, not too musky, & it's great for every occasion & season. On me it smells like honey sweet roses & juicy apricots. It just works well with my chemistry & I adore the warm sensual amber trail that lingers forever on scarves & bed sheets.I love Lancome more than any other perfume house. I also love Poeme, L'Vie Belle, & Magie Noir. And I wore this at 16 & 17 so I don't understand why girls today think it's dated. It's not at all, it's a classic gorgeous womanly scent!

I adore this fragrance! It has a mid-range wear life, but it is such a beautiful blend of florals, and never overpowering. It is a daily part of my wardrobe.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I do like the smell of this perfume but I cannot actually wear this as it causes an instant migraine. I am not sure why...
I will not be buying this for sure.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I can totally smell violet and leather in this fragrance. When I put this on I feel sexy and my husband is very appreciative, too. It's a classic must have scent, I think.

Popular Fragrances