November 23, 2014 | 1886 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by suzycurlyq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do like the smell of this perfume but I cannot actually wear this as it causes an instant migraine. I am not sure why...
I will not be buying this for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can totally smell violet and leather in this fragrance. When I put this on I feel sexy and my husband is very appreciative, too. It's a classic must have scent, I think.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Timeless. Distinct. Original. I didn't appreciate this in my teen years or 20's. Now in my 30's ... I totally get it. Giving it a chance again, it's so classic and soooo very French chic. Ladies, don't be like me and be turned off thinking this is an old lady fragrance because it's been around for decades. This is a very sexy fragrance that is never ever vulgar.

Lancome makes the best fragrances. Only 4 stars because Tresor Midnight Rose is my favorite. Just so happy I can actually call myself a Tresor Girl now too!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by meredere

I ordered newer version of trevor but the seller send me this one. I tried on my wrist and the smell WOW me. It has luxury mysterious smell which I like. 1st note quite strong that I smell some sort like smoke. It gets softer & better through out the day. Not sure if the smell suitable for teen but I personally luv this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first experience with Tresor was my first trip to Branson, MO in 2001. I was 21 at the time and went to a real nice perfume store in the red roof mall which was a new experience for me. I smelled this and thought it was so classy that I picked up a bottle for my mom which she truly loved. I have bought her a couple bottles since and I'm not quite sure why I never bought one for myself for I think it's a fabulous scent. I don't get all the "old lady" comments for I don't smell that in this scent at all! It's not overwhelming either and on my skin it's very soft, just lovely. Don't let the negative comments scare you off if you want to try this one. There is a reason it's still popular after almost 25 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite scents from Lancome. The bottle is gorgeous and the fragrance is even prettier! It most noticiably has a scent of rose and peach to it, in a very natural blend. It lasts all day for me, but it does fade to a more subtle scent after a few hours. It is a very elegant scent but definetly not too overwhelming, even though I can be sensitive to different fragrances. A must have in my books.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by hystera

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this fragrance before in the past and was not wowed or turned off by it. I misplaced my BBW Paris Amour one day prior too work and grabbed whatever scent sample I had in my purse to spray on. Oh My Lord!!!! I could not wait to get to work to scrub this off. I smelled like someone doused me with insecticide. I am not kidding, I could not believe how bad this stuff smelled on me. I threw the sample in the trash and was happy that I left my BBW in a work drawer. Not for me, never again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A powdery Floriental, very much of its time in 1990, that has aged remarkably well and become truly classic. While it shares the same apricot-lipstick-rose character as YSL Paris and Arden Red Door, Tresor avoids the foofy saccharine overload that makes those two so dated & sickening to my nose. I really love Tresor, for everyday wear as well as dress-up, and while I'm too much of a collector to ever have an HG fragrance, this one comes dang close.

Both the bottles I own are pre-reformulation (I own the mid-'90s "Voile de Parfum" spray and a large EDP splash), so I can't speak to the current version. At first application, there's a heavy dose of boozy, half-fermented apricot, followed quickly by velvety rose and powdery benzoin. Tresor is soft, bosomy, almost ethereal in its sillage; yet the spiced apricot sticks around to remind you this stuff is old-school Woman and is here for the day and all night long. It's beautiful and eminently wearable. YUM.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

It smells too mature on my skin. I can imagine this smelling really good on the right person but unfortunately not me. The bottle is beautiful though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Novelist12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing Tresor for 20 years now, and no fragrance can compare to this timeless classic. I worked as a police dispatcher for a number of years and was one of few females in the department. The police officers would come to me in the control room and ask what I was wearing. They said they followed my heavenly scent throughout the department and wanted to purchase it for their wives. I am always getting compliments while wearing this perfume and my husband keeps me stocked. It is my signature fragrance.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No