November 26, 2014 | 943 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Private Spa Collection-Embrace Happiness

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I had a little trial size of this lotion and yuck!!! The scent of this lotion is way too lemony for me and its not the most moisturizing lotion......the other scents in the Private Spa Collection are much better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I have tried all 3 of these scents. To me they smell like any drug store variety of cheap smelling lotions. Not good at all!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 8:53:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mary Kay catalog describes this as a energetic floral tea scent. To me, it is a lemon/citrus tea floral scent. The scent is heavy and lingers for a long time. My DH got about 15 feet from me and was already commenting on the heavy scent the first time I used it. It is a light, slightly runny lotion that absorbs in easily and does not leave a tacky feel. I really liked how soft and silky my skin felt after using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2006 5:54:00 PM More reviews by rochas7red

A friend gave me a sample bottle of this when my hands were dry, eventually leading to my discovery that this is basically just a fragrance lotion. It says moisture lotion but it really doesn't moisturize for very long. It also has a runny base, which is kind of a downside. However, it has a great smell. The scent is kind of heavy, which I usually can't stand, but this was different for some reason, the packaging is also nice. To sum things up, this is a nice lotion, but not for moisturizing, just for fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion. Reminds me of Veolocity and Clinique Happy Hearts and Happy. Very light and citrus. A good spring/summer scent. It is heavely scented and lingers so not for the faint of heart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

Wow! The review below is correct! This is an exact duplicate of Lancome's Aroma Tonic (and that was discontinued..why?) Thanks to the reviewer below I tried this out. Saw the review and called a Mary Kay rep I know and she sent me a lotion and body wash sample. WOW...wonderful. Lasted all day and I only used the wash and lotion! My husband said that my skin smelled SO good and asked for my arm back! (it had been laying on his chest) So, I ordered the set...lotion, wash and spray fragrance. The fragrance arrived today and it last even longer then the Lancome version - unless it is my imagination??? (wonder if Mary Kay bought the recipe??? giggle)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2004 6:09:00 PM More reviews by mc716

Whoa. I got this as an extra in a swap and the smell of this product is EXACTLY that of Lancome's Aroma Tonic Energizing fragrance. I mean EXACTLY!! but at a fraction of the price!! And as I love the Aroma Tonic fragrance, I love this as well. The lotion sinks in immediately... What a deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2004 5:35:00 PM More reviews by missysmom

As I used to be a MK rep, I got to try all their new spa lotions. This one is my favorite, with Embrace Dreams running a close second. It has a nice tea smell and the lotion is fantastic. Much thicker than BBW but also a little pricier (unless you get it wholesale). The packaging is yellow, in case you forget the name [I always get them mixed up]. This also comes in a fragrance mist and body wash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 6:18:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very light, fresh scent. Good moisturizing quality. Kind of reminds me of the Velocity scent a little bit.