December 18, 2014 | 1640 users online

Tools - Avon - Curl 'n Hold Heated Eyelash Curler

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lba619

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this daily for several years without any problems. Curls nicely. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 5:37:00 PM More reviews by carrylynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved mine so much I bought two extras to put up for swap. Very easy to use, heats up in seconds, works great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 1:01:00 AM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a plastic clamp-type heated lash curler. The pad, which is red, turns clear when it is hot (supposedly) although it usually takes mine a little longer to heat up even though the pad has changed color. I put my mascara on first before curling with this - I know that's generally a "no-no" but this curler honestly does not pull out my lashes even with the mascara, and the curl holds better with the mascara already on. Honestly, I was quite surprised the first time I tried the curler because it worked so well. I haven't used it a whole lot, so I'm not sure how often the batteries will need to be changed, but I'm guessing it might be fairly frequently because the curler seems like it might be losing some of its juice already. The curler requires two AAA batteries.
For only $5 USD, this was a great purchase! If you want to try a heated eyelash curler, I would definitely recommend this one. :)