October 21, 2014 | 887 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

This is a warm-toned medium rose without any shimmer or shine. It's very highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way - the first time I put it on, I ended up with clown cheeks, so I've learned to just pick up a very tiny amount with m blush brush and then blend carefully. It gives me a very natural look, as though I had just come in from outside in the brisk fall air.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Forever25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a rosy pink, shimmer free blush. I'm NC/NW20. The color shown on my cheeks looks reddish pink hint peach. I found that I need to blend it very well, or both cheeks might appear uneven. I wanna give it 4.5/5 bcoz I can't softer it or fade it out much once the blush is on the cheek. The color stick on like 2nd skin and last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by ciaosole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Rose Bloom is my favorite of all !!! Great staying power, amazing color.

Normally I use this on top of bobbi brown skin foundation spf 15(3.5 warm beige) and they go along so well. Sometimes I skip foundation and use this cheek color right on top of Laura Mercier sunscreen, and it still applies evenly and stays all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

CANADIANS should check out Annabelle #18 Rosewood for a dupe that is slightly darker but workable if applied sheerly. It is a matte warm-tawny-rose quite similar to this, kind of a cross between Rose Bloom and BB Tawny.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lexieh5

This blush is amazing! It is so intensely pigmented that all I have to do is LIGHTLY tap my blush brush to the product, and apply it to my cheeks for a good touch of color! I absolutely love the shade, and when I apply it to the sides of my cheekbones it makes my face look sculpted and blends easily with my kabuki. I adore this blush even though it is a bit pricey for me. Would definitely buy again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by clownface

I was between this and the rose petal which got amazing reviews. After trying them both on, I happily settled on rose bloom. If you're looking for something brighter and have fair skin, the rose petal seems like a good option. If you're looking for something more subtle, then rose bloom is a better choice. As already described, it's a blend of rose/tawny/brown. If you have a lot of pink in your cheeks already, I think this helps tone it down while giving you a nice glow. I've been using it for a nice flush on bare skin, and it's been perfect.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the Second Skin Satin in Rose Bloom.

I recently bought a Bobbi Brown lipstick in Blondie Pink. It matches the inside of my lip very well, but I felt it was a bit cool to match with my more peach-colored blushes. So, I ventured to Sephora and of course Laura Mercier had a great color match in Rose Bloom! It is a rose, but almost seems on the warmer side, if possible. It is more subtle than NARS brand blushes, but still lasts throughout the day.

LM blush has a great, silky texture. The color shows up well on my cheeks. Although the package looks small because it is a square compact, it actually is not much smaller than other brands. It is 0.13 g, as is BB, and NARS is 0.16. Pretty close, really.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by skincarejunkee

I can wear this color all year round. I have medium tan skin tone. This blush has a lot of pigment so it can look loud if you are not careful, but it can be easily tone down with a sponge (or your fingers).

I am always on the hunt for new colors but I think I found my "it" color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another lovely blush from Laura Mercier's Second Skin range, this is the punchier version of wild bouquet ,of which I also have. I like to wear this blush when I want a little more 'life' in my cheeks , though without looking like a painted doll. Really soft, natural texture that stays on and always looks polished yet subtle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by belletrist9

Rose Bloom is a medium-deep rose with brown. On my ~NC30-NC35 skin, it is a very pretty natural, neutral rose. It is less yellow and slightly darker than MAC Dainty. Rose Bloom is matte, but gives a pretty, glowy look on my skin that is not at all flat.

The texture on Laura Mercier's second skin blushes is amazing. They are soft, silky, and easy to blend. I don't swipe my brush on Rose Bloom. I just tap gently. It is pigmented, but not so pigmented you have to worry about being careful since it's hard to overdo (but certainly possible). Lasting power on this one is excellent. I use EcoTools f/s blush brush to apply and blend out the edges with the f/s powder brush.

I bought this blush. At $24 I think it's on the expensive side, but not *terribly* expensive compared to other similar brands. I would buy this again if I ever ran out.