BeneFit Cosmetics Seven % [DISCONTINUED]

BeneFit Cosmetics Seven % [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

on 9/29/2004 4:44:00 AM

This is my absolute god-sent holy grail facial product and I cannot---WILL not---be without it ever again. It is the only thing that my cranky skin actually listens to! Creamy and smooth, this glides on like a dream (you have to massage it in for a few seconds to allow the heat from your skin to melt it---be patient for goodness sake, it's worth it) and sinks into my face within seconds. The results are incredible for me, perhaps the first time I've ever seen a product actually do what the website hype says it will. And the scent is just lovely....smells like strawberries, to match the pretty pink color of the cream. After just three days of using this overnight and again in the morning, my skin, which had been having a REALLY difficult time behaving lately, straightened right up and even those stubborn little red after-breakout spots cleared right up. My skintone is more even, the texture is smoother, the appearance is clearer, and it even seems to be fading my freckles. Totally got rid of my summer sun-damage patches within two days. For me, this is a true miracle product---after just two weeks of continual usage, my skin is nearly flawless and seems to be staying that way. I've never looked better :-)

on 8/13/2002 5:29:00 AM

I bought this cream with expecting 7% AHA effects.
BUT, This smells very disgusting and so thick that feels like wearing a mask..

on 3/17/2002 7:05:00 PM

This did nothing for me, except leave a pink chalky film on my face. It didn't spread very well and for a product that costs this much - it should do something. I found no real benefits from using it and it was rather annoying to apply. This when up on my swap list, pronto.

on 3/5/2002 8:04:00 PM

Didnt do anything for me but leave a white cast on my face! Doesnt blend well for some reason.. and since this aint cheap.. it went right back to the Benefit counter =T

on 11/21/2001 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This thick pink AHA cream is great on my combination skin. Some AHA creams dry out my skin too much, especially any blemishes, but this one moisturizes my skin as it exfoliates (so my skin looks smooth and soft). In the summer, I have to use it sparingly, since it makes my skin oilier the next morning.

on 10/25/2001 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got a sample of this seven % cream and am I glad I did. I saved myself from purchasing it. This is a 7% AHA treatment designed to help eliminate age lines, blemishes, enlarged pores, and discolorations. It retails for $38. I didnt notice anything different with this cream. It has a weird yet not offensive scent but it didnt bother me. My skin looked the same and on one occasion caused a whitehead. I really wouldnt use this again.

on 10/15/2001 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Seven % is a godsend to those of us with dry skin in desparate need of constant exfoliation. It's probably the best AHA facial lotion I've tried - it smooths my skin overnight! And it has the wonderful side effect of zapping pimples in their tracks. The scent's not so pleasant, but the effects are well worth it. Although it's not recommended for sensitive skin, I've had no problems with it.

Popular Treatments (Face)