October 30, 2014 | 1058 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Pleather lip pencils

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Aeternitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, wow. This is by far my most favorite lip product. Ever. I have two of these, one in a bright, classic red called Kink and one in a dark bloody vampire red called Rubber. They are so beautiful! Pleather lip pencils truly look like a finished, smooth, and somewhat shiny lipstick. In other words, it kinda looks like pleather. :) It's like a sexy little dress for your lips. It's bold, rich, and doesn't fade for some hours. My only problem is that it gets stuck on my teeth! But I think I have that problem with most lipsticks. Mmm. Really amazing stuff. I'm wearing Kink in my picture with red lips on my profile!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2006 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ironosora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These pencils go on smooth and feel great, more like a gloss. I've noticed that I run out more quickly than I do with lipsticks, however. Personally, I find it better to apply a gloss or balm to the lips before putting the pencil on, because its easier to blend this way. I'd definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2006 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Suriya

I love the feel of this pencil. At first I was skeptical because I thought it would be oily, but it wasn't. I have this in Rubber (a deep maroon) and Kink (bright red). Both go well with my caramel skin tone. I love red lipstuff and these are definitely in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2005 2:37:00 AM More reviews by filmgal66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in two colors: Rubber, which is a dark maroon color, & Kink, which is a bright red. They are so easy to use. They are VERY shiny and I usually blot my lips before I go out. The colors are highly pigmented. They definitely make a statment. They go on easily and last a long time. My only complaint is the packaging, which could be better. But I like that each pencil comes with its own sharpner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by strawberry_suger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have this in asphyxia (sp?) and its a stunning bright iridescant pink! gorgeeous imo...but v daring

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2005 2:27:00 AM More reviews by pixieXstix420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS STUFF IN "RUBBER" IS EVIL! I swear! Got all over my face and when I went to recap some of the lipliner got on the cap, ew. Maybe I'm just one of the unlucky ones with this or I should just try another shade. Thank god this color is d/c because it's a horrible shade! It's like the dollar store maroon lipstick that you get all over your face yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2005 10:24:00 PM More reviews by LadyMedb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these pencils - they're bright and glossy, strong and sexy. Even though I'm a goth girl, I think the darker colours in this line are classy and would look good on many people with a bit of daring and attitude! The darker shades are kind of a bold/bright dark rather than a deep one, anyway. It does feather (a careful application/and/or lip liner should handle this), but I've stocked up as these shades make a dramatic statement from lush to wild! It is stuff like this that made Urban Decay famous in the first place! Try these for a pigment-rich look with a moist, glossy finish in a variety of shades from nude to dark plum!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Friskywhiskers

I eBayed for this in Rubber, and I'm glad I didn't spend a lot because NO WAY would I leave the house with this on my lips!!

The product itself is great quality, very intense and (I found) quite matte and velvety. There's no unpleasant taste and the only problem would be that the pencil is so soft it's a little hard to apply neatly.

My problem is with the colour. A deep, intense pigment is fine, except when it's Morticia Addams Maroon... This would be great for a gothic look, but anyone else needs to steer clear!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2004 6:10:00 PM More reviews by missvega

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Kink and I love it. I have very light skin, grey eyes and blond hair and I have a very hard time finding a red lip color that doesn't make me look cheap. this is it. It is awesome. I was expecting a more shiny finish but love it as it is. I cannot wait to get the asphixia one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by sunshine34

I LOVE these! I have Nude Perversion and Rubber - and they're So fab! I love the texture and the versatility. Sometimes I use them as my whole look - liner and lippie in one, sometimes I use as my liner, sometimes I stain my lips with them and rub in - then top with a lipgunk.... Lips are my thing! I love most of the Urban Decay range. I feel as if it was specially designed for ME!