Wet 'n' Wild Blush Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/29/2010 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

the reason I bought this product is I really need a so thin gel liner brush for my stila smudge pot and wet n wild has it but it comes with a variety pack, so I don't have a choice but to buy all the brushes consist of 5 brushes, blush brush, eye shadow brushes, and the one that I need gel liner brush, geeezzzz this brushes are so horrible, I will never used those brushes especially on my eyelids, it's like using a freaking steel brushes lol plus it shreds crazy, and now since I don't want to waste my money for throwing it away, I just use it to clean my laptop's keyboard and camera lenses hahaha..

on 7/18/2009 3:53:00 PM

The reason I bought this product because it was only 3 dollars, which is insanely cheap compared to some brushes out on the market. While I think Wet n Wild is capable of providing quality products for a low price (like their eyeshadows are quite lovely), this brush is one of their worst products.

It is fluffy when you first touch it, but it's hard and scratchy on your face. Very uncomfortable. Also it doesn't blend very well either. Even though the cheap price is charming, maybe it is better to spend more on makeup brushes to get better quality. Don't even bother with this useless brush.

on 8/26/2005 1:01:00 AM

I got this brush in a pack of 4 others for 40% off $2, I thought, what they hey, I'kll just try it. Bad idea, while the blush brush is the least of my worries, the eyeshadow "brush" is so stiff, and the hair so artificial, it hurt. It was like $1.30 so whatever, but I definately didn't like it. But with wet n' wild, I wasn't expecting clinique like brushes.

on 7/28/2005 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Same, Horrible!!

on 4/23/2004 2:57:00 AM

Even though it was only $2, I'm mad at this purchase. This brush was terrible. It fell apart as soon as I took it out, the package was just weird- like a little box that stood up and the bottom popped out. I found another generic brush for only $1 more at target that is eons beyond this piece of doo.

Popular Makeup Brushes