Bonne Bell Smackers Juicy Liquid Lipgloss in Raspberry

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/4/2004 4:32:00 PM

Shouldnt this be under one of thoose "starburst" catogories?
mk...anyays...

i absouloutly love this. great flavor, just like a starburst. it even gives my lips nice pink tint. a great thicker-than-average- consistancy. im soo addicted to theese. ive alredy used up 4/5 of my strawbery bannana one which i just got a week or so ago! A++ !!

on 10/17/2004 7:48:00 PM

I bought this today cause it was a clearish, with a pink tint lipgloss. I am 14 and don't usually buy sheap stuff but starburst's are my fave candy and i needed a clearish gloss. It tastes and smells EXACTLY like rasberry starburst's, i am going to go out and buy more of these soon. I will rebuy

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this product is awesome! the smell is great but it is a little sticky though.......

Picked up one of these last night and I LOVE it. I was leery of trying these because I hate how BB glosses are usually greasy and smeary, but this one is super sticky (more so than a MAC lipglass) and shiny. Lasts a LONG time on the lips.
Raspberry is the most pigmented color in all of the glosses, and it goes on a very very sheer hint of ylbb pink although it looks a fairly deep pink/red in the tube.
The scent is a sharp, tart scent.. maybe not a raspberry.. a generic fruity type scent, but it is nice and not too fake or cloying. Tastes sweet.
I do experience some very slight lip numbing, but I get this with most cheap glosses unfortunately. It's not bad in this one so I can ignore it. I paid just over $4. A bit expensive for a BB gloss considering the size.. but since I was so impressed I would respurchase this, and in fact I want to get more flavors. continued >>

Recommended for Medium Skin