October 25, 2014 | 1499 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Lip Sorbet

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by JuliaLee67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Like damn near everyone else has said, I love the color, consistency, scent, and shine of this gloss, but I hate the packaging (wish I could give it a zero). Think you screwed the cap on tight enough? Think again. This stuff will definitely leak everywhere no matter what. Change that packaging to a tube with a wand or a rollerball, and I'd buy another one.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by tinye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

agreed. the product is nice, but worst packaging ever. i had to wrap it in a heavy duty paper towel after using it. the leaking is just retarded.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ariadne80

I really really loved this lip gloss in Strawberry Squeeze. I was afraid the pink was going to be TOO pink but it just gave my lips a little bit of color and a lot of shine. Very comfortable to wear. Didn't care either away about the minty coolness. (I also tried the Raspberry Crush - the color was stronger than I liked and the consistency was a little thicker).

I have the same complaints as everyone else though, the leaking problem is ridiculous.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by etooz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was bad enough for me to RETURN. If you knew me, you'd know that's saying a LOT. It smelled and tasted great, and I loved the color (strawberry something), but it got E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. It was too sticky and runny, and it ran right out of the cap onto everything in my bag. Sigh. It could have been really good.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2006 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sweet_tarte8

This product wasn't that great. The gloss has a nice scent and shine, (I bought strawberry squeeze,) but the packaging is SO BAD. The gloss gets all over the inside of the cap, and eventually starts running out. I had to throw it away. I didn't notice any tingly feel either. I wouldn't buy this again, and I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone. If someone wants a tingly gloss, go for venom gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2005 12:33:00 AM More reviews by love_and_hate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought one of these in Lime Kiss, and it was my first HC purchase. I was very happy with it. It tasted lime-y and had a nice tingle to it. I remember the package kinda leaking though. I never had a problem with breakage, but the cap would be all glossy and hard to turn. Too bad I lost this little sucker a couple years ago. I'd wear it more if I could find it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2005 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lisachy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The product itself is not bad. Smells good and gives your lips a slight tingly feeling. But the packaging is HORRIBLE, you will not be able to take it anywhere-it'll leak everywhere! Yes, your bag, hand, wherever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by jnugget21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this is strawberry squeeze and it smells super good. The taste is sorta *meh* and the plastic thingy in the cap that keeps it from leaking broke straight away and it leaks everywhere. AArgh:(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2005 3:22:00 PM More reviews by spookie

I have Cherry love and i love love the color, texture and smell. This doesn't have much staying power but what really bugs me is the packaging, it leaks all over the place so i can't carry it around for touch ups. I would probably buy it again if they changed the packaging so it won't leak.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2005 12:21:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I got this in the raspberry flavor and so far I'm pretty happy with it. No leaking or breaking yet *crosses fingers* I love slant tip applicators for squeeze tubes glosses and this has one *yay*. Smells pretty yummy and gives a nice juicy pink tint to my lips. The texture is slick and not very long lasting, but I actually like slick feeling glosses (not greasy..SLICK). Not a bad product.

Click continue for a swatch of this product on my lips

continued >>