April 17, 2014 | 1638 users online

Lip Gloss - Almay - Pink Cloud

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 12:20:00 AM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this gloss is pretty nice! It's not the best, but it's worth it if you can get it BOGOF or something. Pink Cloud is such a coooooool color! It's like a light cotton candy pink in the tube with lots of tiny bluish glitter. It goes on very sheer for me. Slightly minty, as with all Whipped Glosses, but it's not sticky. Love the cute brush applicator! Unfortunately, I think they discontinued this color when Almay launched their new line. =( I would definitely buy this again if they would reintroduce it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2005 6:57:00 AM More reviews by pixiegal

At first when I tried on the colour, I hated it. It sort of clashed with my colouring and the pink looks too garish. However, I decided to give it another try and I'm glad I did. The trick is to apply sparingly, about 1-2 coat. Too thick and you'll look like you wanna join the circus. This is pretty pigmented which is rare for a gloss. I also like the brush applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love Pink Cloud, the colour is everything I wanted in a gloss to wear with dark smokey cool-toned eye make-up (Lots of black, charcoal, silver, and blue shades.) It is a candy icy cool peppermint pink with light blue shimmer and is not at all frosty. I also love the minty scent of this gloss (though I know many dislike it.) Iím not a huge fan of brush applicators, but Almay Whipped Gloss brush applicators are pretty consistent about not splaying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 9:42:00 AM More reviews by iheartgloss9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

STORE AND PRiCE: Target $7.00?

COLOR: a bubblegum pink with blue shimmer. pigmented.

QUALiTY AND TEXTURE: fantastic! love how its sticky but not so sticky.

DESiGN: somes in a traditional wand type gloss except this has a brush applicator which i love. the top has a whirl design on it.

LAST COMMENT: love this color, its very pigmented. would buy again if i can ever use this up!

LOOK ALiKES none, i find this to be a unique color. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 2:25:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

its one of those nude tones for fair people. great paired with a pale pink blush and some shimmer on the cheekbones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Despite loving the Whipped Glosses, Pink Cloud was just not for me. It was way too cool for my neutral to warm toned complexion. However, I'm still giving this 3 lippies because I love all the other Whipped Glosses I've tried. This was my own fault for getting a shade I knew would be too cool for me. I just couldn't resist the pretty blue sparkles! ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Maaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pink Cloud is a light cotton candy pink in the tube, but when applied it goes on much sheerer. On my lightly pigmented lips Pink Cloud shows up clear with a hint of the pink shown in the tube. The consistancy is the same as all of the Whipped Glosses, thick but light and not sticky. This gloss has a minty smell as well and the particular shade Pink Cloud seems to leave a slight cooling effect on my lips after application. Staying power is decent for a gloss, 1-1 1/2 hrs of wear. I will not repurchase. $6-$7. FFF/LLL, brown hair & eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Imjustagirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Medium bluish pink. Your lips but better. Subtle shine. I thought the mint would be overpowering but it was very soft. Good texture-not too sticky. Interesting brush-tip applicator. Cool packaging. I got this in a trial pack in two colors (Pink Cloud and See Through).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2004 11:00:00 AM More reviews by cosmogrl25

The color looks so pretty in the tube, but on bare lips, it is just a wash-out. I tried to put it over liner and just ended up with white clumps on my lips. If it were a bit more pinkish when applied, it would be fantastic. I did like the brush applicator though. It made it very easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ILoveJackie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product!! The color is pretty, with just enough shimmer. I liked how insted of a wand, there was a brush. I bought three differnt colors!!