November 27, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lips - Urban Decay - Big Bang Lipstick

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2002 10:57:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

When I got this and opened it, I was hesitant to put it on at first. But it looked good on me. It's not for the color shy since it's a metallic fuschia. It's a fun color though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2001 More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color, yet the glitter was very gritty. Could have been worse, but I can't wait until they fidn a non gritty glitter to put in lipgloss/lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2001 6:46:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

VERY nice shade, not quite hot pink, but a very pretty reddish pink. Despite being a lipgloss nut, I found this lipstick wearable, though I would probably prefer it to be a bit more moisturizing or glossy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2001 11:54:00 AM More reviews by media_cookie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is the color of the Big Bang eyeshadow, dark-ish fuschia :o) It's not as metallic as the Big Bang nailpolish, Which I'd hoped, but it's shimmery, gorgeous and super pigmented. I love it.