LUSH Karma Bubble Bar

4.4

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Cocamide DEA, Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), Lavendin Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Pine Oil (Pinus), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogan flexuosus), Elemi Oil (Canarium commune), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), *Citral, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, FD&C Red No. 4

on 6/23/2015 10:57:00 PM

I tried this bathbomb as I tend to avoid any citrus or spice scents and wanted to mix things up for once. The smell is very strong and a bit too 'soapy' for my liking. However, the bath was still pleasant, as with all the LUSH bathbombs I've tried

Karma is such a beautiful and bright scent, really summery and distinctive smelling. The bar is quite small, but you can get 2/3 baths from the bar whilst still getting a decent amount of bubbles and still getting a colour change (golden orange colour) of bath water. The smell permeates throughout the entire house. It's a shame that this doesn't really do anything for the skin, but is a lovely bubble bar regardless. Definitely one to try!

on 5/18/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I adore this bars scent! It pairs very well with the avo bath bath bomb :) very fresh bright scent!

on 10/29/2012 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

i am not the biggest fan of this smell, but i did like the small lingering on my skin afterwards. it turned my bath purple and i love the bubble bars because the bubbles are so fun to have in the bath despite me being 22 lol
it was more expensive than other bubble bars ive purchased, something like $7.50 AUD i think?
its definitely worth the try if you like sweeter smelling bath products. kinda smells about citrusy.

on 9/14/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been acquiring quite a Lush collection lately :::hangs head in shame:::. This is one I never expected to like by just reading the list of notes and ingredients.... BUT turns out I love it once I gave it a chance. The smell is invigorating and clean, and I also got the matching soap, which I enjoy as well. It also makes the bathroom smell divine.

on 7/30/2012 8:39:00 AM

I absolutely love the smell of all the Karma products. I've had sinus problems for years so I'll only buy bath products that I can REALLY smell. This has put me off other Lush bubble bars e.g. amandopondo because it has such a faint smell that it disappears when put in the water. But this one will make your skin and bathroom smell great. It also makes the water a lovely golden-orange colour and gives you plently of bubbles. Only taking one point off because (as usual) Lush products are WAY too expensive and because it doesn't benefit your skin in any way but still a great bubble bar

on 7/6/2012 8:28:00 AM

This smells heavenly and I used one whole bar per bath. The scent is so soothing and relaxing! It's definitely my favourite Lush bubble bar:-) My skin feels really soft after I used this. Love love love!

If you aren't a fan of the more bubble gum/girly smell of the comforter bubble bar, then i think this is the bubble bar for you!
I found that this bubble bar makes fantastic bubbles (I use a third of the bar) but i have found the smell doesnt linger around for too long but this may just be with me (alot of other people say it lasts ages on the skin..) I would recommend this bubble bar and repurchase it but only when i want to mix things up away from my favourite bubble bar, the comforter.

on 2/4/2012 1:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this one for a change instead my usual Comforter bubble bar. The sent is nice but I prefer the Comforter. It is very relaxing and the bubbles last a while. I will purchase this one again when I want to mix things up.

on 11/1/2011 9:52:00 PM

Smells just like the soap and its absolutely amazing! My top scent for bubble baths.

Popular Bath Treatments