August 23, 2014 | 1059 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Philosophy - Dreamdates The Ice Cream Man Oil Free Dream Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2006 1:12:00 PM More reviews by meg3847

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked some aspects of this cream. The smell is delicious, and it goes on super matte and makes my skin look and feel velvety smooth. That said, it really made my eyes water and I wasn't putting directly around my eyes. And the worst thing about it was that I just could not get my liquid makeup to go on smoothly over it; it streaked. So I ended up only using it at night, which seemed sort of a waste. For those reasons, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Jany

I only used this for two days and didn't like it at all. It made my face very oily and my face felt itchy all day. I think the ingredients in this reacted with my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if I would buy this again. It smells great, it's soft, it lasts a long time. But it does nothing to diminish wrinkles or lighten skin, etc. It has no lasting benefits, nor necessarily gets rid of dry patches. It doesn't break you out which is a plus. It has a lot of non-natural ingredients for your skin, so I'm just not that into it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2005 9:23:00 PM More reviews by slmaturo

I would love to give this a 10!! or more!! This dream cream is just that. My skin feels fabulous when I use it, it smells wonderful and My makeup stays on all day. It glides on and the rest of my skin looks almost airbrushed! Many comments on my skin when I use this. I like this a million times better than The Present. I don't like the smell of that one and the texture is not as smooth IMO. I will be incredibly upset if they quit making this! In fact, I've started stockpiling it just in case!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2004 8:04:00 PM More reviews by rosed26

This is by far the best cream I have ever used. It leaves your skin soft as velvet, moisturizes without causing breakouts, and reduces shine all day long. The smell is subtle and delicious and really is reminiscent of sweet ice cream. A very little goes a long way. Just to show you what I mean, I bought this item over 7 months ago and I use it every single day. Over 1/4 of the original bottle still remains. So don't worry about spending the money, because it will last 4 times longer than most lotions and creams and is by far better. You cannot go wrong when you buy this. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It truly is a dream (cream) come true.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2004 1:55:00 PM More reviews by walshop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This oil free primer smooths out skin and helps minimize pores and lines. It makes my foundations look better and last longer - and has saved a couple of my previous foundation purchases from being thrown away. A little goes a long way - too much and it will actually make it harder to blend foundation. It seems to work like milk of magnesia - doesn't absorb oil quite as well, but it feels, smells and looks better! Of course, it costs a lot more too.