December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Smackers Starburst Juicy Liquid Lip Gloss in Mango Melon

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by LipSmackers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this lip gloss, it's shiny, not overly sparkley, cheap, and awesome. I wish i had more of these! They smell SSOOO good, and so I waer it EVERYDAY!! Of coarse, it's abit kiddie, and that's just because it's Lip Smackers, which is ment for tweens.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandyCrazy

Had to take off a lippy cuz of the stickiness of this gloss. It tastes buttery; I don't know why people say it tastes good, but it smells great. And yeah, it's a good gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by xobabygurl59xo

I remember this! I use to have this one and the strawberry kiwi one. I liked this one more. It smells and actually tastes as good as it smells. It actually lasts a while on the lips if I didn't lick it off or something. I will definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells & taste awesome! I ususally dont really wear it just as lipgloss, I just wear it when Im bored..it taste great and smells great too. It does an OK moisturizing job too =)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2005 6:59:00 PM More reviews by nani51

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i hate these the smell is gross doesn't smell like a mango at all

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2004 5:16:00 PM More reviews by romesromes

I bought this because I love the tropical Starburst, and I wasn't dissapointed. This stuff smells sooooo good! I'm not sure about how well it actually moisturizes, but it's a really fun & yummy product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2004 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Sparkliss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is SO good. The packaging is great: its small and it doesn't goop out all over. The mango melon smell/flavour is YUMMY. Love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2004 5:56:00 AM More reviews by lisetterenee

This is a part of the Starburst line, and when I realized this flavor was the same as the peachy/orange pieces in the Tropical mix, I was SO EXCITED. They're my favorite! This REALLY does smell and taste JUST like them too! Whenever I put it on at work people were always like "MMM, what smells like tropical fruit?" They liked it so much I left it for them when they fired me for wearing a shirt deemed as "too tight!" LOL!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

This is great! Alls I have are good things to say about these! They come in little square tubes, and basically are like the Liquid Lip Smackers.I have Mango Melon, and it smells just like the candy! The gloss stays put for along time,without being annoying!It also is VERY moisturizing! These are so cool,I can't wait to try the other flavors! Definately will repurchase; one of my new favorite, clear glosses! :)