October 26, 2014 | 1194 users online

Liquid - By Terry - Perfecting Glow Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by IvoryLace

I feel this line is onto something, nice pacakging, good concepts, even though they are ridiculously expensive, I know there are people out there were money is not an option and would shell out, but they just use TOO much fragrance. Reading the ingredients in this foundation is basically like reading the ingredients in a bottle of perfume! It claimes to be hypo-allergenic but I don't see how that can be possible... I don't think this would be good to use on your skin long term. Besides that this only enhances, no coverage, and the enhaners are not human colors. I tried the natural and warm beige(7). Natural was white and the warm beighe even though it is the darkest color really wasn't too dark for me(I am light-medium in complexion) But still it really didn't do anything in terms of coverage and there is no spf. I must say this gives the best matte finish. And that is the only good thing I can say.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2008 2:19:00 AM More reviews by misspie28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this looked terrible on me. did not absorb at all, was like melting off. colour seemed ok but application was terrible. bits were crumbling off, in my hair, eyes everything, like bits of gunk. im amazed the MUA let me walk out looking like that. i think she was embarrassed but didnt want to admit what it looked like on me. the mua said the reason it did that was because i have dry skin. i do have dry skin type but find all foundations go on me normally and i certainly dont have flaky dry skin like she was implying. id say im well moisturised! mnmn

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Lalie

Too heavy for my combo skin. I felt like I had the painted look after it was applied. I washed my face as soon as I could. Not for me and too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Is a good foundation which makes you skin very soft/smooth and nice. Smell great too and do not BREAK ME OUT as 99 % others. I have it in number 7 (warm beige) is very nice beige (no pink undertones) is not dark AT ALL is look on the web. In reality the color look exactly as the number 3 (Radiant beige)

But one important thing

If you skin is nice without blemishes redness and so is the perfect one

If you skin need good cover believe me is not your one.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2007 7:21:00 AM More reviews by vanucci

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the new Perfecting Glow Foundation Advanced. It's supposed to be an "Ultra Corrective Effect Matte Smoothing Radiance". Sounds very impressive, right? Well, it's none of these things. It smells too perfumy. It looks so-so when you first put it on but after an hour it dissappears. My skin looked pasty & tired. (I have a tan!). It was as if I never put anything on at all. Zero coverage. VERY expensive..$90.00 us at Barneys. Want to take it back because it did absolutely nothing for the price. Will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pariscat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is pretty good (with the exception of a few broken capillaries), but still extremely oily, even in my 50's. I think I may have tried every foundation out there (mostly fairly high end, eg. Armani, Laura Mercier, etc.) and have eventually been disappointed every time...seem to always end up with a breakthrough shine, cakey mess after a few hours. Have just been wearing Chantecaille loose powder alone for day, but wanted a little more finished look for evening. A great sales assistant at Barney's suggested I try this in #7...but mixed with a color enhancer (#9, vanilla peach, which tones down the ruddiness in my skin.) I swear, after she applied, I looked in the mirror and I thought she had done some magic airbrushing behind the scene. Matte, but glowing (if that makes sense); my skin, but perfected; doesn't feel like "makeup." No breakthrough oilies for @ six hours (I don't expect miracles.) Yes, ridiculously expensive, but for results like this, worth the investment.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lmande

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought mine off ebay and I'm glad I did. I paid less than half the cost. I think its an ok makeup but I expected more from the $$$ retail price. The smell isn't great and it takes a while to blend. Once I did though I thought it seemed fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by akane

Fantastic foundation for my combi sensitive acne prone skin. It goes well and gives me a light fresh natural look. I only need to blot once after 6 hours of wearing this. I also like the fact it comes in 15ml pot because i never finish any of my foundation. I just wish this foundation come in pump bottle instead of tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by babygenius

very fine liquid foundation
sometimes I mix them with the skin enhancer
it's really light and really smooth
got the light reflecting pigment as well

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2004 3:57:00 PM More reviews by witt2264

Let me start by saying this 1.1 oz. bottle of foundation is $72.00. I was so excited when I saw this on eluxury.com because it seemed like such a high-end foundation would just have to be fabulous. Wrong!

This foundation promised to be "packed with shine-absorbing corrective pigments that absorb easily to conceal flaws and block the signs of fatigue." My T-zone was oily by mid-morning and the drier parts of my face just looked chalky.

The bottle is nothing special, either, and I would even go as far to say that it is quite inferior to much cheaper versions. It resembles one of the older Dior bottles with the dipstick attached to the lid. Just doesn't seem very hygenic.

Lesson learned: high price doesn't guarantee amazing results.