April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Lip Gloss - Almay - WhippedGloss Pinched Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2006 5:45:00 AM More reviews by CountessDementia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip gloss. It's a very lovely shimmery pink with mauve undertones that's not too dark and not too light. It has an interesting minty smell and taste that I didn't find too appealing at first but have gotten accustomed to now. I'm quite tanned and have trouble pulling off pinks, especially lighter shades of the colour but this is very flattering on me. I got this as part of a buy-one-get-one-free offer (which was lucky as one whipped gloss retails for about 19 AUD). All in all, I'm really happy with this product and wouldn't mind repurchasing should I ever run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2006 6:13:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll617

Its a nice color but i find that i need to be really careful when i put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by aquary_us

I love this lipgloss!!!! very pretty color, its a glossy pink that looks pretty alone or put on top of lipstick. I where this everyday!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by junglequeenjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You know, it's funny..when I first bought this gloss I was horrified by the minty smell. I loved the way it looked and I loved the sparkle, but the horrific chemical minty smell ruined it for me. I don't know what happened--the stars aligned, I woke up on the other side of the bed, I don't know--but I tried it again a month or so later and the smell wasn't so offensive. I kind of like the tingly feeling after you put this gloss on now. I'd almost say I LOVE the smell now. Pinched pink is gorgeous--it's a fairly light cool pink with tiny red, pink, and silver shimmer. I love the brush applicator, and I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 8:08:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Nice shimmery light pink that actually shows up on my pigmented lips. Pretty alone or layered over other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2005 7:11:00 AM More reviews by pixiegal

Pinched Pink is a sparkly pinkish colour. I got this together in a set with Pink Cloud. I normally wear this on top of other lipgloss. The end effect is so pretty! I like the brush applicator and the smooth and creamy but light consistency. Whipped glosses are rather pigmented imo unlike JT where you pay so much for sheer colour. Anyway, try this range when you can ladies. You won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by zangreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice shade. On my lightly pigmented lips it's a natural shade of pink with shimmer. Have never been able to weat the "nude" beige shades. My lips are a mauvey shade of pink naturally. Not too sticky either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2005 5:25:00 AM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the frosty look it gives and its very sheer. its the perfect pink, and it reminds me of one of the chanel shades or the loreal's new glam shine. i love layering it over the amethyst glimmer shade to give it more shine since its more shimmery. its non sticky, and i dont feel the grittiness even if this one is has more sparkles. its a cheap price for a great lipgloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2005 5:34:00 PM More reviews by jador3dior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

aww, I love this! I first bought it, tried it, thought it was just OK- and left it in my school locker. today, in desperate need of gloss, I dug this little jem out, and applied. I was still not blown away. I got home, taking it with me, and applied vaseline over this gloss. My-oh-my! this looked Fabulous! a perfect light pink shimmery gloss ... sooooooooooo pretty on my lips. without vaseline, it's a medium pink with mauve undertones ( not quite my cup of tea )... I loveee this, but wish I didn't have to have the extra step in there, since I will NOT be carrying my beloved Vaseline along with me ;) Will definitely repurchase, though! Only about $7 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2005 11:54:00 PM More reviews by surrealmystery26

I really like this gloss. It's not too sticky- I loathe sticky glosses. It's a pretty pinky shade with a hint of lavendar and lots of sparkle. If you don't like sparkles, don't get this gloss. That's the downside- the sparkles can get to be a bit much. The gloss tastes minty. Overall, it's a great gloss- very girly and pretty and looks good with everything.