October 22, 2014 | 1502 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Glitter Dip Lip Cube in Cosmic

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jokers_kick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a little scared about how it looked at first...but the glitter is really sheer and looks wonderful alone or over a lipstick. The pink glitter is really nice, and the gloss doesn't feel really gritty on me. The glitter stays on the lips as well. It's very sticky, but If I can handle it, then its good haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2004 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YUMMY! YUMMY smell, smells like yellow cake batter, YUM! I love this gloss!It is a little sticky but that just makes it last longer. They say it is clear with pink glitter but to me it looks like dark pink almost red glitter, At first I thought I had Stop but when I went back to Sephora to check I indeed have cosmic. I usually hate dipping my fingers in gloss to apply it but with this I don't mind at all because it wipes off my finger eaiser than most.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2004 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Skrink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As a collector of gloss, i have to say that this is one of my fave glam glosses. I am not a fan of pinks but this is one that i have reached for time and time again. Not for everyone but those of you that love a bit of glamour, give this one a try ! It has a thick, sticky consistancy that lasts forever and the scent / taste is sweet but not sickly. Lovely !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2003 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Peach_Pancake_126

This is a slightly sticky clear gloss with pink glitter. Not microglitter, but not big, chunky glitter, either. It's pretty without being gaudy. It moisturizes, smells and tastes like cake batter, what could be better? The packaging is cute; it's in a little cube which is really portable. When I'm sitting around at home, I just use my finger to apply it, but then you have to wipe it off with a tissue, so it's a teeny bit annoying. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase. I like it, but I'm not such a big fan of glitter, especially if it's in clear gloss. I might purchase one of the Lip Gloss Cubes next time.