July 23, 2014 | 2156 users online

Sunscreen - Banana Boat - Sunblock Lotion SPF 15 Waterproof Moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2007 3:17:00 AM More reviews by DoreaJ88

This is the only sunblock I will use because it is the only one I've found that doesn't have the yucky sunblock smell. This smells good, a little tropically like coconut and banana. I also like that it is not greasy at all, it soaks right into the skin. It moisturizes nicely as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by steph6890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really love banana boat! ...smells really nice! and it's lightweight and you don't feel all greasy once you put it on...

once i get a good base tan i switch to the waterproof SPF8 sunscreen which is really nice and i never burn when i have it on..

BUT MAN!! i got some of that stuff in my eyes ..because i was rubbing it on my eyelids because i don't want my eyelids to burn because they PUFF OUT and look REDiCULOUS!! but anyway..some of the suncreen got into my eyes and it BURNED like no other! i couldn't open my eyes for like an hour...and its harder to rinse out because it's waterproof..

LOL! but yeah

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by daimonchen2058

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

A bit too sticky for me but it sure did does it job well preventing me from getting sun burn.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for a while now and love it! Best sunblock I have used cause it's not greay at all and smells yummy! Has a light Banana scent (surprise surprise!). It soaks in immediately and I never get remotely cooked in any area I apply it no matter how long I am in the sun, though it's rare I stay in the sun too long as I hate it! Comes in a large 8oz tube which lasts for many many months if not over a year. I use a dime size amount almost everyday but sometimes every few days and have had my tube for 6-8 months.