Banana Boat Sunblock Lotion SPF 15 Waterproof Moisturizing

This is the only sunblock I will use because it is the only one I've found that doesn't have the yucky sunblock smell. This smells good, a little tropically like coconut and banana. I also like that it is not greasy at all, it soaks right into the skin. It moisturizes nicely as well.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i really love banana boat! ...smells really nice! and it's lightweight and you don't feel all greasy once you put it on...

once i get a good base tan i switch to the waterproof SPF8 sunscreen which is really nice and i never burn when i have it on..

BUT MAN!! i got some of that stuff in my eyes ..because i was rubbing it on my eyelids because i don't want my eyelids to burn because they PUFF OUT and look REDiCULOUS!! but anyway..some of the suncreen got into my eyes and it BURNED like no other! i couldn't open my eyes for like an hour...and its harder to rinse out because it's waterproof..

LOL! but yeah

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

A bit too sticky for me but it sure did does it job well preventing me from getting sun burn.

I have been using this for a while now and love it! Best sunblock I have used cause it's not greay at all and smells yummy! Has a light Banana scent (surprise surprise!). It soaks in immediately and I never get remotely cooked in any area I apply it no matter how long I am in the sun, though it's rare I stay in the sun too long as I hate it! Comes in a large 8oz tube which lasts for many many months if not over a year. I use a dime size amount almost everyday but sometimes every few days and have had my tube for 6-8 months.