Almay Whipped Gloss

3.4

on 11/2/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Bad packaging. I finished it, but i remmeber it. It's old, and disontinue in 2007-2008 when it was finished from the dugstore, I no longer use drugstore brands. Almay has no more glosses, onlyhypoallergenicx drugstore ofundation and concleaers. The gloss was very shiny, sparkly and pink. Never lsted longer than 30 minutes. I had to keep reapplying. It was gone in 6 months.

on 11/6/2010 1:17:00 PM

i found an almay lip gloss at the dollar tree yes the dollar tree. and i know that almay lip glosses are like 5 or 6 dollars at like rite aid or any other place. so i bought it well i'm glad i only spent a dollar on it because i really don't care for it at all. i got it in peace. i opened it up and it smelled right away. and it doesn't smell right it's smells like toothpaste. thats just gross. i don't know if it has anything to do with being at the dollar tree and maybe it was sitting in the store for a long time or what. but i would never buy this lip gloss again. i do like the color it's just the smell i hate and i can't wear something that smells on my lips like that.

on 6/3/2010 10:47:00 PM

I know this is supposd to be whipped, but it is way to stickey. It also smells weird. ha ha . no offense lip gloss. lol... anyway...

If you have any questions about makeup, plz e-mail me at

alissa2093@yahoo.com
after all, i am a beauty guru! lol bye

I have this lip gloss in "Pink Cloud". It is a very light, lavender-y pink with some fine silver glitter. It has a brush-type of wand which helps to control where the product actually goes onto your lips, instead of just globbing it on. I know that the color I have is very light, but it shows up almost clear on my lips! I don't mind this, though, as the texture is wonderful. It is very thin and not in the least bit sticky. Now, this does affect the staying power, which isn't the best, but not the worst, either. Fromt he tube, the smell is sort of like mint-gone-bad. Once it gets on my lips, though, I can't even tell that it has a scent. The packaging, now, is one of the best I have ever seen on a lip gloss! That mixed with the shade makes this a very lovable product. I received this in a swap, and I have never seen it in stores, so I have no idea how much it costs. If I found this in stores, though, I would definitely buy it again!

on 9/2/2008 3:43:00 PM

I hated this gloss. The worst I've tried, the smell is horrible and the colors are hideous. I will not buy this product again even if it was fifty cents.

on 11/24/2007 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this because I'm not a fan of lipstick (too drying) but this gave that same coverage.

It's not too shiny and it has a nice smooth texture. I don't think it's that hard to get the color even...but everyone is different.

The only thing I hate about it is that you CANNOT wear it out to dinner. It WILL come off on anything. No kissing, ladies! Or you will look like a clown!

I'm also dissappointed with the selection of colors. There are only a few and the one I bought is the only one I like. I'm on the fence as to whether or not I'd buy again.

on 2/24/2007 6:40:00 PM

Bought this because I saw it on my cousins makeup counter and she has a pretty good taste in makeup and she told me it was good cheap gloss. I liked the fact that it had a brush applicator and it had nice color and was decently priced. However it spelled like glue. And I just couldnt live with that.

on 11/21/2006 5:00:00 PM

A slightly below average gloss. Fortunately I got this free, but I will not purchase another. I am a fan of brush glosses, however this one does not apply evenly. I have wine and it smeared easily. I felt like I had to really pile it on just to get it to even out. No thanks.

on 10/17/2006 1:18:00 PM

well, i like this product..i dont love nor do i hate..i have the wine galss color, and it suites me rather well, considering im pale with a slight yellow undertone..my trick is i tap it on my lips and blend the color in...it leaves such a pretty wash of color! my one problem with it is that after i brush it on and the color wears off, i have a slight waxy feeling on my lips; the only way i can avoid it is if i put balm on immediately before..and the packaging sux a bit; it always seems to bleed up to the part that screws it shut..id repurchase again, when i run out of the one i have now..

on 9/27/2006 3:47:00 PM

Just an average, run of the mill lipgloss for me. I have tried so many lipglosses, they all seem the same after awhile, and this one is really no different. The only thing that seemed slighty more remarkable about this than the others is the minty scent, which is a plus for me. I like my glosses to have a minty scent, heh. I bought a pale pink ( can't remember the name) and the color was pretty good. It wasn't sticky, but it was a little goopy.

Popular Lip Glosses