April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Velocity Shadow Box - Heart Throb

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2008 3:18:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlm21

this product was just ok. the colors were alittle bit too dark for me. i just didnt like it that well

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 2:21:00 AM More reviews by triste3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also received this as a gift and was not disapointed. The colors go on smooth and don't crease. I'm not very good at applying eyeshadows, but with the applicator that came with it my eyeshadow looked as if it had been professionally applied. I would recommend this to those that are thinking about purchasing Mary Kay eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by skruger

The peachy color in this is really nice and very wearable as a blending/ highlighting color. The others, while beautiful colors, are a bit dark for me even when doing smokey eyes so I use them as eyeliners and wet them down a bit before applying, works great and has decent staying power. Got this about 3 years ago and still have plenty of the darker colors left, wouldn't bother purchasing again but is good for the time being.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by malachite_01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recieved this as a gift, and I can say I'm very pleased with it. The colors are lovely and have just the right amount of shimmer.

The staying power is good, and I don't notice ANY creasing. I love the feel of this, also. It's a silky, powdery texture.

I would repurchase, and aim to give other Mary Kay products a try also.